Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
9 years ago today since Illy had one of the best TWTD scoops in history.... 14:37 - Jan 6 with 1424 viewsITFC_Forever

Not that we have improved since.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

9 years ago today since Illy had one of the best TWTD scoops in history.... on 14:48 - Jan 6 with 1359 viewsBluefish

That was my scoop but I was banned at the time

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

9 years ago today since Illy had one of the best TWTD scoops in history.... on 15:14 - Jan 6 with 1284 viewshoppy

This one?

Children’s Parties Prices Frozen 6th Jan 2011 09:03
Prices for children's birthday parties have been frozen, despite the rise in VAT. Children can celebrate their birthdays with an action-packed two-hour party at Portman Road, organised by the ITFC Charitable Trust. 17

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

9 years ago today since Illy had one of the best TWTD scoops in history.... on 15:29 - Jan 6 with 1179 viewsITFC_Forever

9 years ago today since Illy had one of the best TWTD scoops in history.... on 15:14 - Jan 6 by hoppy

This one?

Children’s Parties Prices Frozen 6th Jan 2011 09:03
Prices for children's birthday parties have been frozen, despite the rise in VAT. Children can celebrate their birthdays with an action-packed two-hour party at Portman Road, organised by the ITFC Charitable Trust. 17

It was a momentus day, that news being announced the day of England winning the Ashes, the day before my youngest's first birthday and some other piece of news that Illy the newshound brought us.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

9 years ago today since Illy had one of the best TWTD scoops in history.... on 15:31 - Jan 6 with 1163 viewshoppy

9 years ago today since Illy had one of the best TWTD scoops in history.... on 15:29 - Jan 6 by ITFC_Forever

It was a momentus day, that news being announced the day of England winning the Ashes, the day before my youngest's first birthday and some other piece of news that Illy the newshound brought us.

I guess many people were concerned that the cost of the parties was going to rise astronomically and maybe not so 'keane' to book them... so it was indeed a momentous piece of news...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

9 years ago today since Illy had one of the best TWTD scoops in history.... on 16:10 - Jan 6 with 1039 viewsIllinoisblue

Can anyone find the original post? $5 on offer

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

9 years ago today since Illy had one of the best TWTD scoops in history.... on 16:40 - Jan 6 with 936 viewsIllinoisblue

9 years ago today since Illy had one of the best TWTD scoops in history.... on 14:48 - Jan 6 by Bluefish

That was my scoop but I was banned at the time

What were you banned for?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

9 years ago today since Illy had one of the best TWTD scoops in history.... on 16:45 - Jan 6 with 909 viewsMullet

9 years ago today since Illy had one of the best TWTD scoops in history.... on 16:40 - Jan 6 by Illinoisblue

Logging in I suspect.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

9 years ago today since Illy had one of the best TWTD scoops in history.... on 16:50 - Jan 6 with 888 viewsBluefish

9 years ago today since Illy had one of the best TWTD scoops in history.... on 16:40 - Jan 6 by Illinoisblue

I believe it was for saying I can see roy keane in Scunthorpe but generally for voicing concerns that roy wasnt very good at his job.

I had been banned for about a year but gave Phil the scoop over email and he allowed me back. I've been a reformed character ever since.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024