Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seems like a nice boy... err not 13:11 - Jan 6 with 954 viewsPendejo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50987823

As a kid there were public information films about not accepting sweets from strangers or accepting their offers of going to see puppies and kittens. Seems like the adult males of Manchester needed to be warned about accepting sweets from strangers...

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Seems like a nice boy... err not on 13:26 - Jan 6 with 904 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I suspect as the victims may have already had a lot of alcohol when they met him.

Did you drink a lot as a child?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Seems like a nice boy... err not on 13:49 - Jan 6 with 867 viewsBlueBadger

Seems like a nice boy... err not on 13:26 - Jan 6 by Marshalls_Mullet

I suspect as the victims may have already had a lot of alcohol when they met him.

Did you drink a lot as a child?

Weird flex bro.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Seems like a nice boy... err not on 14:57 - Jan 6 with 777 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Capital punishment should be an option in cases like this. Why should the tax payer pay for his bed and board for the rest of his life.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Seems like a nice boy... err not on 15:01 - Jan 6 with 775 viewsBlueBadger

Seems like a nice boy... err not on 14:57 - Jan 6 by The_Last_Baron

Capital punishment should be an option in cases like this. Why should the tax payer pay for his bed and board for the rest of his life.

I dunno about anyone else but I'm pretty cool with him spending the best years of his life looking over his shoulder daily rather than giving him and easy way out.

Plus, capital punishment is rarely cheaper once you've exhausted all appeal options and doesn't act as a deterrent.

And only the most barbarically stupid think it's a good idea.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Seems like a nice boy... err not on 15:03 - Jan 6 with 759 viewsWacko

Don't quite understand how he got away with it with heterosexuals, at some point they'd have to wake up in bed with a strange man, with things done to them that might never have been done before. With gay guys it's a bit more plausible
[Post edited 6 Jan 2020 15:04]

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Seems like a nice boy... err not on 15:07 - Jan 6 with 741 viewsDanTheMan

Seems like a nice boy... err not on 15:03 - Jan 6 by Wacko

Don't quite understand how he got away with it with heterosexuals, at some point they'd have to wake up in bed with a strange man, with things done to them that might never have been done before. With gay guys it's a bit more plausible
[Post edited 6 Jan 2020 15:04]

He drugged them for the whole ordeal. I'm assuming they may have slept on the floor for example.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Seems like a nice boy... err not on 15:40 - Jan 6 with 691 viewsfactual_blue

I've just had an email offering me access to a confidential helpline if I'm affected by this dreadful story.

(In case you're wondering, it's from the Chancellor of Manchester University and sent to all registered on the alumni website.)

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Seems like a nice boy... err not on 18:01 - Jan 6 with 599 viewsWacko

Seems like a nice boy... err not on 15:07 - Jan 6 by DanTheMan

He drugged them for the whole ordeal. I'm assuming they may have slept on the floor for example.

Yeah he did and since I wrote that there are accounts of waking up the next completely disorientated. And one guy called the police but couldn't remember where the guy lived. Still would've thought there would be more people smelling a rat.

Also, police are going round telling people they were victims... But would you actually want to know??

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Login to get fewer ads

Seems like a nice boy... err not on 18:11 - Jan 6 with 583 viewsjeera

Seems like a nice boy... err not on 18:01 - Jan 6 by Wacko

Yeah he did and since I wrote that there are accounts of waking up the next completely disorientated. And one guy called the police but couldn't remember where the guy lived. Still would've thought there would be more people smelling a rat.

Also, police are going round telling people they were victims... But would you actually want to know??

Was just watching the news and I said to myself, I'm not sure if I'd want to know.

As for your other point, again, embarrassment is often a key factor when it comes to assault isn't it. An element of denial, not knowing how to deal with something...

Dunno - lots of factors involved I suppose.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024