Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need a new CB, don’t we? 14:00 - Jan 5 with 1204 viewsHullblue

I don’t think a back 3 is the way to go, but if we’re going to persist with it, we surely need a left-sided CB. Woolfie looks better on the right, Chambers needs to play in the centre, and Wilson can’t pass the ball under any kind of pressure on his right foot, never mind his left.

Failing that, Kenlock on the left of the 3 would give us better balance. Whether he’s up to it defensively or not, I don’t know.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

We need a new CB, don’t we? on 14:03 - Jan 5 with 1195 viewsHerbivore

Just don't play three at the back would be my solution.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

We need a new CB, don’t we? on 14:05 - Jan 5 with 1184 viewsbilllm

We need a new CB, don’t we? on 14:03 - Jan 5 by Herbivore

On another post I wrote, flat back four with kenlock back( deffinatly not a fan)but the way to go,
We need a new CB, don’t we? on 14:06 - Jan 5 with 1181 viewsWarkystache

We need a new CB, don’t we? on 14:03 - Jan 5 by Herbivore

Soft underbelly, weak midfield and little service to the front two usually spells trouble.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

We need a new CB, don’t we? on 14:09 - Jan 5 with 1165 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

We need a new CB, don’t we? on 14:12 - Jan 5 with 1154 viewsHerbivore

We need a new CB, don’t we? on 14:05 - Jan 5 by billlm

On another post I wrote, flat back four with kenlock back( deffinatly not a fan)but the way to go,

Garbutt is a better left back than Kenlock. Personally I'd go 4-3-3 to keep three in the middle of the park and used k give us plenty of attacking threat.

We need a new CB, don’t we? on 14:44 - Jan 5 with 1094 viewsNo9

It needs more than a new CB to move forward
We need a new CB, don’t we? on 14:47 - Jan 5 with 1083 viewsbournemouthblue

He did it against Peterborough reserves in the Tinpot Trophy and they still pretty handy going forward

Whether he is capable at League One level is anyone's guess

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

We need a new CB, don’t we? on 15:00 - Jan 5 with 1061 viewsbilllm

We need a new CB, don’t we? on 14:12 - Jan 5 by Herbivore

Garbutt is a better left back than Kenlock. Personally I'd go 4-3-3 to keep three in the middle of the park and used k give us plenty of attacking threat.

I still think Lambert needs to get garbutt further up the pitch, and we don't have 3 good CB's for a 3 5 so as a manager he needs to make descion's on how to fit players in not being pally or rotate as much, like I said I'm not a fan of kenlock but he has enough championship experience to cope, I just think a flat four is more stable atm, the rest of the formation he will have to sort out,
Login to get fewer ads

We need a new CB, don’t we? on 15:04 - Jan 5 with 1053 viewsHerbivore

We need a new CB, don’t we? on 15:00 - Jan 5 by billlm

I still think Lambert needs to get garbutt further up the pitch, and we don't have 3 good CB's for a 3 5 so as a manager he needs to make descion's on how to fit players in not being pally or rotate as much, like I said I'm not a fan of kenlock but he has enough championship experience to cope, I just think a flat four is more stable atm, the rest of the formation he will have to sort out,

I'm not sure Garbutt is dynamic enough to play as a wide forward in a 4-3-3. Might be worth a go but I prefer Jackson and Sears for those roles. That leaves him at left back for me, where he's still better than Kenlock even if it's not his best position.

We need a new CB, don’t we? on 19:54 - Jan 5 with 937 viewsWickets

The big plus with Garbutt playing further up the pitch is you would think he will get goals and assists would he be better than Sears or Jackson ?
We need a new CB, don’t we? on 20:04 - Jan 5 with 919 viewsLeoMuff

Tommy Smith is that man, could we not come up with some hefty promotion bonus if we can’t match his wages ?

Pretty sure he would be keen, and would he really get tons of offers in the uk ?

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

We need a new CB, don’t we? on 23:03 - Jan 5 with 826 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

We need a new CB, don’t we? on 20:04 - Jan 5 by LeoMuff

Tommy Smith is that man, could we not come up with some hefty promotion bonus if we can’t match his wages ?

Pretty sure he would be keen, and would he really get tons of offers in the uk ?

6mth N bonus if gets us up
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024