Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media 09:36 - Jan 5 with 2534 viewsShropshireBluenago09

1st round of this competition no on gave 2 shlts for this cup, now I see peeps saying they are not supporting the town anymore.
Snowflakes. Get a fng grip.

Gus Uhlenbeek

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 09:39 - Jan 5 with 1991 viewsSwailsey

I cared during the first round.

Can I continue to be unhappy with how bad things are please?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 09:40 - Jan 5 with 1976 viewsHerbivore

It's not this competition in isolation though, is it? No wins in 12 games now playing at a low level of football with a squad that ought to be more than capable of automatic promotion. Some of the team selections and decision making are just baffling. Yesterday was the cherry on top, a strong Town side not even capable of beating Exeter reserves.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 09:40 - Jan 5 with 1965 viewsWD19

Yeah, I agree with you. I can’t understand folk who get hung up about our performance in 2-bit competitions like the Leasing.com trophy, League Cup or The 3rd Division of English football.
Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 09:41 - Jan 5 with 1957 viewsr2d2

Melts, dont forget that classic word. BS Lambert forever l say.
Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 09:42 - Jan 5 with 1943 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 09:39 - Jan 5 by Swailsey

No

Gus Uhlenbeek

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 09:45 - Jan 5 with 1929 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 09:40 - Jan 5 by Herbivore

It's not this competition in isolation though, is it? No wins in 12 games now playing at a low level of football with a squad that ought to be more than capable of automatic promotion. Some of the team selections and decision making are just baffling. Yesterday was the cherry on top, a strong Town side not even capable of beating Exeter reserves.

Priority is the league. I will make my judgment at the end of the season if we don’t get promoted. Not based on being knocked out of a tinpot trophy with our B team. Last min goal as well.

Gus Uhlenbeek

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 09:46 - Jan 5 with 1920 viewsBluebell

I feel sorry for the fans who travelled all the way to Exeter but didn't they realise we wouldn't put out our 1st team? The youngsters and 'spare' players got us there so it was expected a lot of them would play.

For that reason I don't bother to go to cup games.

I guess the ones having 'meltdowns' are the ones who wanted Mick out and were happy for Hurst and then Lambert to be manager.

You are either a supporter or not. If you feel you can't support Town any more then the best thing to do would be to support Liverpool or Manchester City!

I don't like the way we are playing, don't agree with Lambert being given 5 years and feel he is not the right manager but it doesn't stop me supporting Town and having a season ticket or going to as many away games possible.
Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 09:47 - Jan 5 with 1904 viewsBent_double

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 09:45 - Jan 5 by ShropshireBluenago09

Priority is the league. I will make my judgment at the end of the season if we don’t get promoted. Not based on being knocked out of a tinpot trophy with our B team. Last min goal as well.

In what way was that our 'B' team yesterday?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Login to get fewer ads

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 09:48 - Jan 5 with 1903 viewsr2d2

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 09:45 - Jan 5 by ShropshireBluenago09

Well you can make it now, as this team is going nowhere the way it plays.
Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 09:50 - Jan 5 with 1896 viewshaynes_toe1

Theres a worrying amount of fans on here, including the OP it seems, who is unable to consider context.
Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 09:56 - Jan 5 with 1864 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 09:47 - Jan 5 by Bent_double

Ok it wasn’t our strongest line up

Gus Uhlenbeek

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 09:57 - Jan 5 with 1869 viewsFixed_It

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 09:50 - Jan 5 by haynes_toe1

Theres a worrying amount of fans on here, including the OP it seems, who is unable to consider context.

Or construct a sentence in English it seems...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 09:58 - Jan 5 with 1848 viewsHerbivore

Thanks for ignoring the entire content of my post.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 10:00 - Jan 5 with 1833 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 09:58 - Jan 5 by Herbivore

Thanks for ignoring the entire content of my post.

Just upvoted u herbivore ok?

Gus Uhlenbeek

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 10:01 - Jan 5 with 1832 viewsGuthrum

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 09:47 - Jan 5 by Bent_double

Nsiala, Kenlock, Bishop, Dozzell, Sears, El Mizouni. Over half the team either rarely used in the League or very recent returnees from injury.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 10:03 - Jan 5 with 1821 viewsGuthrum

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 09:46 - Jan 5 by Bluebell

I feel sorry for the fans who travelled all the way to Exeter but didn't they realise we wouldn't put out our 1st team? The youngsters and 'spare' players got us there so it was expected a lot of them would play.

For that reason I don't bother to go to cup games.

I guess the ones having 'meltdowns' are the ones who wanted Mick out and were happy for Hurst and then Lambert to be manager.

You are either a supporter or not. If you feel you can't support Town any more then the best thing to do would be to support Liverpool or Manchester City!

I don't like the way we are playing, don't agree with Lambert being given 5 years and feel he is not the right manager but it doesn't stop me supporting Town and having a season ticket or going to as many away games possible.

I went and it was good to see some of those players (and some of our others really up close) - certain of whom aquitted themselves very well.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 10:50 - Jan 5 with 1718 viewsBluedanW

For me it was the lowest point ever as a Town fan. The fact we were playing this Mickey mouse cup game (a competion we've never had to play in) on the day of the 3rd round of the fa cup was bad enough but to lose too. It was very poignant of how far we have fallen as a club. Sadly the way we are playing and the new contract our inept owner has given Lambert means we have nothing to look forward to either. Yes we were many points clear with games in hand, but at no point in that run did we win any game convincingly. That's If you take out Boltons youth team, so we havent played well in the 14 months lambert has been at the club and I cannot see that changing soon. Which makes you wonder why an owner would reward such poor management with a contract extension?
Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 11:02 - Jan 5 with 1668 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Our B team? Exeter's maybe.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 11:06 - Jan 5 with 1655 viewsBlueBadger

We just lost to a fourth division side's reserves.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 11:15 - Jan 5 with 1625 viewsBlueBadger

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 09:50 - Jan 5 by haynes_toe1

I suspect the relevant context for the OP is 'yes, but the manager isn't Mick'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 11:17 - Jan 5 with 1623 viewsBlueBadger

'Priority is the league'.

Good job we're not in the throes of a months-long winless run in that as well, isn't it?

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 11:27 - Jan 5 with 1598 viewsjudespiveyg

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 10:50 - Jan 5 by BluedanW

For me it was the lowest point ever as a Town fan. The fact we were playing this Mickey mouse cup game (a competion we've never had to play in) on the day of the 3rd round of the fa cup was bad enough but to lose too. It was very poignant of how far we have fallen as a club. Sadly the way we are playing and the new contract our inept owner has given Lambert means we have nothing to look forward to either. Yes we were many points clear with games in hand, but at no point in that run did we win any game convincingly. That's If you take out Boltons youth team, so we havent played well in the 14 months lambert has been at the club and I cannot see that changing soon. Which makes you wonder why an owner would reward such poor management with a contract extension?

It's really not that deep, we've been losing to lower league sides in the cup for years.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 11:29 - Jan 5 with 1588 viewsBlueBadger

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 11:27 - Jan 5 by judespiveyg

It's really not that deep, we've been losing to lower league sides in the cup for years.

Trouble is, we're now losing regularly to lower league sides in the league as well.

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 11:34 - Jan 5 with 1565 viewsBlueBadger

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 09:39 - Jan 5 by Swailsey

I too, like winning matches, regardless of competition. Can I point out that PRP is sh1t and we're going nowhere this season?
[Post edited 5 Jan 2020 13:33]

Serious ITFC fan meltdowns on here and social media on 11:35 - Jan 5 with 1557 viewsonlymehere

Some fans care where we are heading and rightly so.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024