Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bobby Madley - former Premier League ref 22:12 - Jan 1 with 1484 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Hard not to feel sorry for him if this is the truth.

Pathetic from the FA especially given the context.

https://therefereesword.blogspot.com/2019/12/time-to-move-on.html?m=1
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 22:13]

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Bobby Madley - former Premier League ref on 22:35 - Jan 1 with 1354 viewsGarv

Agreed, harsh.

FA or PGMOL?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Bobby Madley - former Premier League ref on 22:50 - Jan 1 with 1300 viewsMrTown

We have all said things in a closed group on WhatsApp with friends or whatever which probably aren’t the best things to say in reflection.

Incredibly incredibly harsh.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Bobby Madley - former Premier League ref on 23:19 - Jan 1 with 1200 viewsBogblue

The worst thing there has to be the betrayal by someone he thought was a friend. The rest was ott shabby and hypocritical too of course. Dont use social media at all is the message underscored
Bobby Madley - former Premier League ref on 23:25 - Jan 1 with 1176 viewsMelford

Bobby Madley - former Premier League ref on 22:50 - Jan 1 by MrTown

We have all said things in a closed group on WhatsApp with friends or whatever which probably aren’t the best things to say in reflection.

Incredibly incredibly harsh.

That's the whole point of closed groups, it's not supposed to go any further than the people you are talking to. If it was a tweet or a FB status where you're 'publishing' an opinion or making a statement then it's possibly different. Just had a look through my 5-a-side group chat and there's loads of ' you played like a mong' 'I should have scored from that but I went all spastic' 'kind of stuff. The last one I got was a picture of a bloke with stumps for arms and no hands with the message 'would have saved more than you tonight'

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Bobby Madley - former Premier League ref on 06:26 - Jan 2 with 984 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Bobby Madley - former Premier League ref on 23:19 - Jan 1 by Bogblue

The worst thing there has to be the betrayal by someone he thought was a friend. The rest was ott shabby and hypocritical too of course. Dont use social media at all is the message underscored

If true he's certainly guilty of a poor choice in ‘friends’

Even with people I hate I can’t imagine being vindictive enough to actually contact their employees and get them sacked. Pathetic

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024