Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it 13:45 - Jan 1 with 1877 viewsBluefish

Absolutely nothing about it make sense. I can't see a single reason as to why a new contract is a good idea.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 13:46 - Jan 1 with 1603 viewsJ2BLUE

Agree but hopefully we can now all get on board until the end of the season. A decent win today would be a great start.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 13:49 - Jan 1 with 1568 viewsBluefish

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 13:46 - Jan 1 by J2BLUE

Agree but hopefully we can now all get on board until the end of the season. A decent win today would be a great start.

As I have said already I will be able to believe in his systems when he does

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 13:54 - Jan 1 with 1519 viewstrulyblue

What part of 'Long term project' is difficult to understand? Regardless of whether you agree with it or not the club have made many statements to say that they have a long term plan with Lambert at the reins.
Is continually changing managers any different to continually changing players? Which is exactly what most supporters have been moaning about.

Poll: Player of the season so far?

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 13:57 - Jan 1 with 1485 viewsMrTown

Hahaha put that in your pipe Blubfish.

Knew you would have your knickers in a twist on this one.

Great news, long term project, lets all get behind the boys.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 13:58 - Jan 1 with 1455 viewsStokieBlue

Just think though, it gives you 4 years to continue your posts.

SB

Avatar - IC484 - Horsehead and Flame Nebulae

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:01 - Jan 1 with 1399 viewsHerbivore

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 13:57 - Jan 1 by MrTown

Hahaha put that in your pipe Blubfish.

Knew you would have your knickers in a twist on this one.

Great news, long term project, lets all get behind the boys.

The only person it's great news for is Paul Lambert.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:02 - Jan 1 with 1362 viewsBluefish

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 13:58 - Jan 1 by StokieBlue

Just think though, it gives you 4 years to continue your posts.

SB

I'd prefer to just talk about a manager having a plan and direction though.

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:04 - Jan 1 with 1325 viewsMrTown

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:01 - Jan 1 by Herbivore

The only person it's great news for is Paul Lambert.

And the fans. And the players. And the club.

Login to get fewer ads

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:05 - Jan 1 with 1313 viewsjeera

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:04 - Jan 1 by MrTown

Go on...

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:05 - Jan 1 with 1307 viewsHerbivore

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:04 - Jan 1 by MrTown

I don't see it as good news for any of those, no.

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:06 - Jan 1 with 1288 viewsMrTown

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:05 - Jan 1 by Herbivore

I don't see it as good news for any of those, no.

Negative minds wouldn't.

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:08 - Jan 1 with 1245 viewsHerbivore

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:06 - Jan 1 by MrTown

Negative minds wouldn't.

Stupid post, but about your level.

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:10 - Jan 1 with 1228 viewsMrTown

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:08 - Jan 1 by Herbivore

Stupid post, but about your level.

Can't say I'll lose any sleep over your opinion

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:12 - Jan 1 with 1204 viewsHerbivore

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:10 - Jan 1 by MrTown

Can't say I'll lose any sleep over your opinion

Good for you. Pretty lame trolling from you on this thread, you could learn a bit from the OP.

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:13 - Jan 1 with 1192 viewshaynes_toe1

I like how people go "it's a long contract therefore it's long term planning".

Reality is it just means even less money for transfers when we have to sack him.
I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:17 - Jan 1 with 1144 viewsSwailsey

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:13 - Jan 1 by haynes_toe1

I like how people go "it's a long contract therefore it's long term planning".

Reality is it just means even less money for transfers when we have to sack him.

It just means a bigger payoff when he’s sacked.

How many managers see their contracts out? Especially ones who can’t win.

I hope PL does well, but I don’t think he will, based on evidence so far.

This is baffling, baffling news.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:18 - Jan 1 with 1121 viewspointofblue

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:06 - Jan 1 by MrTown

Negative minds wouldn't.

Considering our lack of form and consistency with formation and first XI what is there to be positive about at the moment?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:19 - Jan 1 with 1108 viewsKeaneish

I think everyone on this forum completely agreed with you on this one.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:22 - Jan 1 with 1070 viewshaynes_toe1

Clearly someone who cant think for themselves and therefore assume anything the club does must be the right thing and 'long term planning' 😂😂
I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:27 - Jan 1 with 1025 viewsbluebudgie

Chairman John Cobbold reacted to pressure from fans for Bobby Robson's head after a very poor run of form culminating in a defeat against Man Utd when the crowd were singing "Robson out " by awarding Robson with a ten-year contract and giving him funds to purchase Allan Hunter, things started to look up for both Bobby Robson and Ipswich Town from that moment,,,, we can only hope and pray that history is about to repeat itself.
I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:30 - Jan 1 with 1007 viewsstrikalite

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:19 - Jan 1 by Keaneish

I think everyone on this forum completely agreed with you on this one.

Three months is a long time in football, a lot can happen, it's madness, if this winless run continues even until February they'll be real unrest, it's the way it is...

Just pray results turn quickly now..
I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:31 - Jan 1 with 993 viewsMrTown

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:12 - Jan 1 by Herbivore

Good for you. Pretty lame trolling from you on this thread, you could learn a bit from the OP.

Good for you
[Post edited 1 Jan 2020 14:32]

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:32 - Jan 1 with 983 viewsMrTown

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:18 - Jan 1 by pointofblue

Considering our lack of form and consistency with formation and first XI what is there to be positive about at the moment?

4th.

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:33 - Jan 1 with 956 viewsSwailsey

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:32 - Jan 1 by MrTown

4th.

Stop now.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 14:34 - Jan 1 with 931 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I honestly thought it was a joke when I first read it on 13:54 - Jan 1 by trulyblue

What part of 'Long term project' is difficult to understand? Regardless of whether you agree with it or not the club have made many statements to say that they have a long term plan with Lambert at the reins.
Is continually changing managers any different to continually changing players? Which is exactly what most supporters have been moaning about.

There’s a vast middle ground between acting short term and giving a 4 year contract to a manager with 17 wins in 63 games, on a run of 10 games without a win though

Whilst building something long term is what we all want you can’t just persist with it for the sake of it. He had 18 months left on his current deal to show signs he was able to take us forwards - to extend him at the moment is just mental

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024