Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I like Neil Warnock 12:44 - Dec 31 with 521 viewsSouperJim

Always have. Proper manager, completely partisan, knows how to get results and doesn't care who he upsets. I well remember him taking on the North Stand on his own and he didn't even look remotely intimidated by Bam Bam. Loved it and loved his Sheffield United team in particular, anybody who didn't is a nancy. Proper football team, some of the best games I've watched were against them.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

I like Neil Warnock on 12:48 - Dec 31 with 502 viewsWD19

I agree with all of that....except the liking the blunts bit. I can’t like any side that includes Chris Morgan. Them’s the rules.
I like Neil Warnock on 12:56 - Dec 31 with 487 viewsHerbivore

Can't stand Colin. I might be able to stomach him for a few months if he takes us up but even that would test my limits.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I like Neil Warnock on 13:01 - Dec 31 with 472 viewsbournemouthblue

I too like Warnock even if his team's can be a bit agricultural, they are generally pretty effective

I suspect he actually has a bit of a soft spot for us with all those battles over the years

He's certainly the kind of man for this current situation

He'd go back to basics and make us effective. Obviously he'd sign 3 more strikers, boy does he like signing strikers
[Post edited 31 Dec 2019 13:02]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

I like Neil Warnock on 13:02 - Dec 31 with 460 viewsSouperJim

I like Neil Warnock on 13:01 - Dec 31 by bournemouthblue

I too like Warnock even if his team's can be a bit agricultural, they are generally pretty effective

I suspect he actually has a bit of a soft spot for us with all those battles over the years

He's certainly the kind of man for this current situation

He'd go back to basics and make us effective. Obviously he'd sign 3 more strikers, boy does he like signing strikers
[Post edited 31 Dec 2019 13:02]

Attackers win games, defenders lose them.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

I like Neil Warnock on 13:20 - Dec 31 with 404 viewsazuremerlangus

I like him too - watched many games when he was Plymouth Argyle's manager in the mid-90's. Done a decent job but fell out with the Chairman (Dan Macauley) over money/transfers...

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

I like Neil Warnock on 13:20 - Dec 31 with 403 viewsChurchman75

I like Neil Warnock on 13:02 - Dec 31 by SouperJim

Attackers win games, defenders lose them.

Strikers Win Games

Defenders & GK win leagues!!

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024