Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Imps fan in peace 21:16 - Dec 30 with 1724 viewsBecksimp

I would just like to say what a great game that was yesterday. Fantastic atmosphere,both teams attacking and when you scored your 3rd goal i must admit i thought you would end up getting a draw. I wish you all the best for the rest of the season ( except obviously when we play you again in January) but in my honest opinion i don’t think you will be promoted . Sorry.
Imps fan in peace on 21:17 - Dec 30 with 1683 viewsnoggin

So nothing to say that we didn't already know. See ya.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Imps fan in peace on 21:37 - Dec 30 with 1546 viewsJ2BLUE

Well that's that then lads. See you next season.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Imps fan in peace on 21:40 - Dec 30 with 1531 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Indeed, conceding 5 against you shows that we clearly won't.

We are 19th on form over the past 12 league matches. We can't carry on playing like this.

At least we showed we can score some goals but that was a woeful performance defensively. As your cursory look on here will have shown, Lambert is under pressure now we are in freefall after our very good start. Some fans were even questioning during that start because results were better than performances suggested.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Imps fan in peace on 21:53 - Dec 30 with 1439 viewsFtnfwest

We’ve been in decline for a long time now as a club and successive teams. Even the lord god McCarthy put out teams that were outclassed by your guys twice. I think you can go on, regroup from where you were and maybe go up another division and then who knows? Our time’s over though.
Imps fan in peace on 21:54 - Dec 30 with 1434 viewsJoHnNnY

Imps fan in peace on 21:40 - Dec 30 by Nthsuffolkblue

Indeed, conceding 5 against you shows that we clearly won't.

We are 19th on form over the past 12 league matches. We can't carry on playing like this.

At least we showed we can score some goals but that was a woeful performance defensively. As your cursory look on here will have shown, Lambert is under pressure now we are in freefall after our very good start. Some fans were even questioning during that start because results were better than performances suggested.

Agreed, our best team performance was with the kids against Posh in the cup.

Disgusting opinion to have, but its the most entertained I’ve ever felt this year.

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

Imps fan in peace on 22:03 - Dec 30 with 1371 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Imps fan in peace on 21:54 - Dec 30 by JoHnNnY

Agreed, our best team performance was with the kids against Posh in the cup.

Disgusting opinion to have, but its the most entertained I’ve ever felt this year.

It must feel odd bearing in mind where we are in the league. However, this fits with what I have seen and how performances sound.

Imps fan in peace on 22:27 - Dec 30 with 1246 viewsclive_baker

Depends on your definition of a 'great game' I guess. I mean. there were 8 goals, 5 of which for your side, so I'm sure that was enjoyable for you, but it was bereft of any real quality and looked like 2 pub sides hacking around on a Sunday morning for the most part. The best team won though, no doubt about that. On that evidence I would be inclined to agree with you that we won't go up. The only thing that gives me hope is that we have enough quality in the squad to improve vastly on what we served up yesterday, but we need to do so quickly.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Imps fan in peace on 22:38 - Dec 30 with 1189 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Imps fan in peace on 22:27 - Dec 30 by clive_baker

Depends on your definition of a 'great game' I guess. I mean. there were 8 goals, 5 of which for your side, so I'm sure that was enjoyable for you, but it was bereft of any real quality and looked like 2 pub sides hacking around on a Sunday morning for the most part. The best team won though, no doubt about that. On that evidence I would be inclined to agree with you that we won't go up. The only thing that gives me hope is that we have enough quality in the squad to improve vastly on what we served up yesterday, but we need to do so quickly.

A little harsh. The finish for their second was good and Garbutt's free kick was quality. I would also suggest Keane's goal was a good one. It even gave us that worst of experiences - false hope.

It didn't feel anything like when we won 6-4 vs Crewe. That really was just surreal and a pub contest of wo would make more mistakes leading to a goal.

Login to get fewer ads

Imps fan in peace on 22:45 - Dec 30 with 1155 viewsclive_baker

Imps fan in peace on 22:38 - Dec 30 by Nthsuffolkblue

A little harsh. The finish for their second was good and Garbutt's free kick was quality. I would also suggest Keane's goal was a good one. It even gave us that worst of experiences - false hope.

It didn't feel anything like when we won 6-4 vs Crewe. That really was just surreal and a pub contest of wo would make more mistakes leading to a goal.

2 of 3 moments of quality perhaps, but the amount of misplaced passed, horrible first touches, balls spooned into touch, mistimed lunges and calamitous defending was laughable. Both defences, perhaps unsurprisingly given the scoreline, we're guff. Cian Bolger seemingly likes to think of himself as a ball playing centre half but I thought he looked a liability throughout. Pub team was obviously an exaggeration but lower it was lower L1 for sure. I've seen 80% of the games this season and for me that and Rotherham were our worst performances, but I make Rotherham a much better side than Lincoln.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024