Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? 13:55 - Dec 30 with 1273 viewsBLUEBEAT

Don’t say Holy.

Poll: W or W

If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 13:57 - Dec 30 with 1261 viewsleftback

Norris
If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 13:57 - Dec 30 with 1260 viewsPJH

Luckily we do not have a game on Monday but for our next game the sensible choice would seem to be Woolfenden.
If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 13:57 - Dec 30 with 1257 viewsDyland

Norris then?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 13:57 - Dec 30 with 1257 viewsBluefish

As mad as this sounds I would consider Kenlock depending on the formation. The other options are centre halves or a cdm so if we are playing a lack of width we might need someone that can get forward. I expect it will be Edwards but he really is hopeless

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 13:58 - Dec 30 with 1256 viewskizaitfc

Barry Cotter atleast until half time to see how he fairs up.

Alternatively go 3 at the back and play wingbacks. Wycombe are likely to play it long so having 3 in the centre should be solid defensively (should!).

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 14:00 - Dec 30 with 1250 viewsArnieM

Unfortunately it’ll probably be that utter waste of space, Edwards. Let’s face it he’ s utter crack as an attacker anyway.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 14:01 - Dec 30 with 1243 viewskizaitfc

If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 14:00 - Dec 30 by ArnieM

Unfortunately it’ll probably be that utter waste of space, Edwards. Let’s face it he’ s utter crack as an attacker anyway.

Shouldnt be anywhere near the team.

Hopefully Peterborough are interested in taking him back in Jan

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 14:09 - Dec 30 with 1219 viewsArnieM

If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 14:01 - Dec 30 by kizaitfc

Shouldnt be anywhere near the team.

Hopefully Peterborough are interested in taking him back in Jan

🤞

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Login to get fewer ads

If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 14:10 - Dec 30 with 1216 viewsPinewoodblue

If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 13:58 - Dec 30 by kizaitfc

Barry Cotter atleast until half time to see how he fairs up.

Alternatively go 3 at the back and play wingbacks. Wycombe are likely to play it long so having 3 in the centre should be solid defensively (should!).

Three at the back including Kenlock. Don’t think Lambert has tried that combination yet.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 14:14 - Dec 30 with 1204 viewsBluebell

If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 13:57 - Dec 30 by PJH

Luckily we do not have a game on Monday but for our next game the sensible choice would seem to be Woolfenden.

Thank goodness for that! I was beginning to wonder who we are playing that day.

Agree about Woolfie. I would have Garbutt, Wilson, Chambers and Woolfie across the back. We definitely need Chambers to help keep Akinfenwa away from goal.

Did I read that Darren Bent is playing for Wycombe now?
If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 14:16 - Dec 30 with 1196 viewsBluefish

If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 14:14 - Dec 30 by Bluebell

Agree about Woolfie. I would have Garbutt, Wilson, Chambers and Woolfie across the back. We definitely need Chambers to help keep Akinfenwa away from goal.

That was the back 4 that we ended with yesterday. It cannot play with the same midfield in front of it again

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 14:21 - Dec 30 with 1178 viewsITFC_Forever

If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 14:14 - Dec 30 by Bluebell

I'm pretty sure the NYD game is the third of three games Akinfenwa is suspended for.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 14:23 - Dec 30 with 1172 viewsSteve_M

If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 14:21 - Dec 30 by ITFC_Forever

I'm pretty sure the NYD game is the third of three games Akinfenwa is suspended for.

One match ban for two yellows, he scored yesterday didn't he?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 14:24 - Dec 30 with 1169 viewsDennyx4

If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 14:21 - Dec 30 by ITFC_Forever

Didn't he score yesterday v Coventry?
If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 14:26 - Dec 30 with 1166 viewsPJH

The Darren Bent thing was apparently a Twitter wind up.

I think that that should be the back four too and I think Akinfenwa might be suspended because he was sent off three games ago.
If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 14:27 - Dec 30 with 1158 viewschicoazul

KVY is fit and training.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 14:29 - Dec 30 with 1152 viewsDyland

If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 14:10 - Dec 30 by Pinewoodblue

Three at the back including Kenlock. Don’t think Lambert has tried that combination yet.

I think he has done.

Maybe just to change it up a bit he'll put Kenlock on the right of a back three.

Rather worryingly, I really wouldn't be too surprised :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 14:30 - Dec 30 with 1147 viewsBLUEBEAT

If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 13:57 - Dec 30 by PJH

You know what I mean. This limbo time of year is confusing for many.

Poll: W or W

If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 14:33 - Dec 30 with 1137 viewsJoHnNnY

Ndaba should be recalled.

Can we just play some attractive football please?
Poll: Who would like to see a return of the previous badge design?

If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 21:21 - Dec 30 with 991 viewsEireannach_gorm

If Donacien is injured for Monday, who should play in that position? on 14:33 - Dec 30 by JoHnNnY

Ndaba should be recalled.

You spelt recoiled wrong.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024