Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positives? 19:02 - Dec 29 with 741 viewsBlueySwede

So, now most of the moaning have been done..any positives to take from today?
I guess not many will agree with me, but I thought we showed a bit more urgency going forward today compared to the Gillingham game. On the other hand, we looked even worse defensively.
Freddie looked a bit rusty in the beginning, but caught on after a while. Good to have him back.
Hm..that is it, I think.
Positives? on 19:10 - Dec 29 with 690 viewsbadadski

Good build up and finish for 3rd goal. Their goals were bad but not quite as calamitous as what I have previously witnessed.
Don’t see how pukki was offside yesterday where as their striker must have been usain bolt or 10 feet offside.
Umm that’s it. Oh an another goal for Garbutt which still amazes me why he is still playing left back when in our run of winning games he was on left wing which is where he should be.

Only problem is with the goal means we are now far less likely to keep him.
Positives? on 19:17 - Dec 29 with 619 viewsflettonblue

Only positive from today was it still wasn't as bad a performance as the fa cup replay there when the embarrassed us on national TV.

That aside little else. Downes and dozzell I thought were ok and had better professionalism and attitude then the senior pros.
Positives? on 19:18 - Dec 29 with 604 viewsBluefish

The positives were....amongst the lunacy Downes was still head and shoulders above everyone else, Keane looked ok and Sears got some more minutes

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Positives? on 19:19 - Dec 29 with 593 viewsGeoffSentence

Well, we did score three goals, that is something.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024