Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst moment yesterday? 10:16 - Dec 27 with 970 viewsBlueySwede

I am struggling to choose between Jacksons attempted pass to Norwood or one of Nsialas defensive lapses.
Worst moment yesterday? on 10:19 - Dec 27 with 946 viewsSteve_M

Norris side-footing straight to their forward. Followed by earning himself a Spirit of Gerken aware for coming off his line at a ridiculous point.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Worst moment yesterday? on 10:19 - Dec 27 with 940 viewshoppy

Are you including the sliced clearance into the Cobbold stand amongst Nsiala’s ‘lapses’?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Worst moment yesterday? on 11:02 - Dec 27 with 876 viewsReuser_is_God

Worst moment yesterday? on 10:19 - Dec 27 by Steve_M

Norris side-footing straight to their forward. Followed by earning himself a Spirit of Gerken aware for coming off his line at a ridiculous point.

That pass from Norris was unbelievable. There wasn’t even a Town player within 5 yards.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Worst moment yesterday? on 11:03 - Dec 27 with 860 viewsbluejacko

Probably the kick off!
Worst moment yesterday? on 11:04 - Dec 27 with 853 viewsSwailsey

I stubbed my toe.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Worst moment yesterday? on 11:10 - Dec 27 with 822 viewsSteve_M

Actually having seen the replay of that Jackson one he did the right thing, Norwood managed to be right behind the solitary defender.

Worst moment yesterday? on 11:21 - Dec 27 with 782 viewsPhilTWTD

Worst moment yesterday? on 11:10 - Dec 27 by Steve_M

Actually having seen the replay of that Jackson one he did the right thing, Norwood managed to be right behind the solitary defender.

That was the widespread thinking in the pressroom too. Norwood should have held his run for Jackson's cutback.
Worst moment yesterday? on 11:31 - Dec 27 with 735 viewsMullet

Worst moment yesterday? on 11:21 - Dec 27 by PhilTWTD

That was the widespread thinking in the pressroom too. Norwood should have held his run for Jackson's cutback.

Was telling that Norwood didn’t communicate properly. He was so desperate to score he put his head down and ran as hard as he could. If he’d have stopped he’d have given Jackson the chance to play it into his feet and at least got a shot off.

Seems that the bravado from earlier in the season has affected Norwood, he’s not the main man he was billed as being is he? Strikes me as a man so desperate to get on the score sheet he’s snatching at everything. Really frustrating to see.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

Worst moment yesterday? on 11:34 - Dec 27 with 719 viewsSteve_M

Worst moment yesterday? on 11:31 - Dec 27 by Mullet

Was telling that Norwood didn’t communicate properly. He was so desperate to score he put his head down and ran as hard as he could. If he’d have stopped he’d have given Jackson the chance to play it into his feet and at least got a shot off.

Seems that the bravado from earlier in the season has affected Norwood, he’s not the main man he was billed as being is he? Strikes me as a man so desperate to get on the score sheet he’s snatching at everything. Really frustrating to see.

It's the hair. Ian Marshall got his hair cut and went sh1t, Norwood has lost all confidence since his hair came back.

Worst moment yesterday? on 11:37 - Dec 27 with 690 viewsMullet

Worst moment yesterday? on 11:34 - Dec 27 by Steve_M

It's the hair. Ian Marshall got his hair cut and went sh1t, Norwood has lost all confidence since his hair came back.

Didn’t feel it was fair to bring that into a reply to Phil, it’s still Christmas after all!

I think it’s probably telling we got him over supposed Championship interest, and that he’s not done it in League football all that much over his career. We’ve now got so many players where Ipswich as the worst championship side/a bloated Div 3 side is their pinnacle and it’s starting to show.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024