Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambert’s interview: “Paul Jewell did a great job at ITFC” 21:54 - Dec 26 with 1144 viewsElderGrizzly

Blimey...😳
Lambert’s interview: “Paul Jewell did a great job at ITFC” on 21:55 - Dec 26 with 1131 viewsBlueBadger

Be fair, unlike Lambert, Jewell never actually succeeded in getting us relegated.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lambert’s interview: “Paul Jewell did a great job at ITFC” on 21:56 - Dec 26 with 1113 viewshomer_123

Lambert’s interview: “Paul Jewell did a great job at ITFC” on 21:55 - Dec 26 by BlueBadger

Be fair, unlike Lambert, Jewell never actually succeeded in getting us relegated.

And you'd see goals under Jewell ... yes...we might get stuffed 4 zip but we did score a few as well.

(That said....it wasn't great)

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Lambert’s interview: “Paul Jewell did a great job at ITFC” on 21:57 - Dec 26 with 1099 viewshomer_123

It reads all a tad surreal doesnt it.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Lambert’s interview: “Paul Jewell did a great job at ITFC” on 22:15 - Dec 26 with 1011 viewsWestcountryblue

Jewell's first year was reasonable and he inherited an absolute mess.

Signings like Ingarmarson,. Bowyer, Emmanuel Thomas, Chopra, Bullard etc all looked great on paper, but he gambled on short term success, high profile short term loans, and didn't strengthen the spine of the squad. What Mick inherited ultimately was just as much of a mess as what Jewell started with.
Lambert’s interview: “Paul Jewell did a great job at ITFC” on 22:23 - Dec 26 with 951 viewsitfcjoe

It’s all very Jewell-esque as he just throws mud against the wall and hope something sticks. But doesn’t give anything enough opportunity to see if it does stick so nothing works.

I reckon you could get everyone on this board to predict an XI v Lincoln and none would get it right - and it’s the same every week which is absurd

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Lambert’s interview: “Paul Jewell did a great job at ITFC” on 22:54 - Dec 26 with 828 viewsTrequartista

Lambert’s interview: “Paul Jewell did a great job at ITFC” on 22:15 - Dec 26 by Westcountryblue

Jewell's first year was reasonable and he inherited an absolute mess.

Signings like Ingarmarson,. Bowyer, Emmanuel Thomas, Chopra, Bullard etc all looked great on paper, but he gambled on short term success, high profile short term loans, and didn't strengthen the spine of the squad. What Mick inherited ultimately was just as much of a mess as what Jewell started with.

He actually saved us from relegation, and won as many games as he lost, before plunging us back again in the chaos of his last season.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Lambert’s interview: “Paul Jewell did a great job at ITFC” on 22:55 - Dec 26 with 821 viewsWestcountryblue

Lambert’s interview: “Paul Jewell did a great job at ITFC” on 22:54 - Dec 26 by Trequartista

He actually saved us from relegation, and won as many games as he lost, before plunging us back again in the chaos of his last season.

Isn't that kind of what I said
Lambert’s interview: “Paul Jewell did a great job at ITFC” on 22:58 - Dec 26 with 808 viewsTrequartista

Lambert’s interview: “Paul Jewell did a great job at ITFC” on 22:55 - Dec 26 by Westcountryblue

Isn't that kind of what I said

Yes i just enhanced it with the saving us from relegation point and gave you an upvote of agreement.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Login to get fewer ads

Lambert’s interview: “Paul Jewell did a great job at ITFC” on 23:31 - Dec 26 with 694 viewsElderGrizzly

Lambert’s interview: “Paul Jewell did a great job at ITFC” on 22:23 - Dec 26 by itfcjoe

It’s all very Jewell-esque as he just throws mud against the wall and hope something sticks. But doesn’t give anything enough opportunity to see if it does stick so nothing works.

I reckon you could get everyone on this board to predict an XI v Lincoln and none would get it right - and it’s the same every week which is absurd

Right now Lambert wouldn’t remember which wall he threw it at
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024