Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dyer with Burley please. (n/t) 15:41 - Dec 26 with 2168 viewsCoco

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Dyer with Burley please. (n/t) on 22:17 - Dec 26 with 213 viewsCoco

Dyer with Burley please. (n/t) on 22:02 - Dec 26 by Oxford_Blue

When it’s your millions at stake, I wonder whether you would take the same view.

In fact, Magilton had no record at all and was given a chance. The fans turned against him and wanted him sacked. McCarthy had a good record and now clearly did well with what he had - but the fans wanted him out. Hurst was a young and unproven manager and he was given a chance. He was a disaster and was sacked after just 14 games.

The evidence doesn’t support the idea that we don’t given untested managers a chance and it doesn’t support the idea that experienced managers are treated fairly either.

We are second. We are half way through the season. To sack lambert is really very stupid.

To appoint Burley would be a massive error. He hasn’t managed for 15 years. It would simply be harking back to a different era.

You are over complicating it just as Lambert likes to.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Dyer with Burley please. (n/t) on 22:19 - Dec 26 with 209 viewsOxford_Blue

Dyer with Burley please. (n/t) on 22:17 - Dec 26 by Coco

You are over complicating it just as Lambert likes to.

Nope - I’ve given you several examples of how “giving someone a chance” doesn’t work.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024