Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Expect commercial dept at ITFC having a frustrating Christmas 12:09 - Dec 23 with 630 viewsBobbychase

One point from nine in the league over past three games plus a cup defeat is not a great sales advert when you're at home on Boxing Day.

Expect it will still be a 22-23,000 crowd but had the early season form carried on they could have been looking at 26,000+.

But we do often shoot ourselves in the foot like this.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Expect commercial dept at ITFC having a frustrating Christmas on 12:52 - Dec 23 with 566 viewsstonojnr

every season IIRC, frankly the Boxing Day games at home are just an excuse to get out of the house for some fresh air after suffering turkey coma or 24hrs
Expect commercial dept at ITFC having a frustrating Christmas on 13:02 - Dec 23 with 548 viewsReuser_is_God

If you’re not going football on Boxing Day purely because we’ve lost a couple of games in the lead up then you’re a fcuking melt.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Expect commercial dept at ITFC having a frustrating Christmas on 13:08 - Dec 23 with 539 viewsBobbychase

Expect commercial dept at ITFC having a frustrating Christmas on 13:02 - Dec 23 by Reuser_is_God

If you’re not going football on Boxing Day purely because we’ve lost a couple of games in the lead up then you’re a fcuking melt.

Momentum and excitement around the team generates sales, history shows that.

I'm going, letting someone else use my season ticket and dragging seven family members with me.

But there will be some who won't go who might have done if we were still top and flying.

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024