Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lamberts lost the plot 17:34 - Dec 21 with 734 viewsstevieg

We can’t keep changing players and systems every game it’s clear and obvious to most that this is not working. Wake up Paul don’t get into the arrogant I no best syndrome of Mick
Lamberts lost the plot on 17:42 - Dec 21 with 677 viewsmartinwellbourne

We are a pretty average team in this league it appears,we were terrible in the Championship,being in top two in league one was nice but long term not a realistic position for us.Our big squad is much of a muchness so when we try different players to out nothing much changes. Top six is all we can hope for.
Lamberts lost the plot on 17:52 - Dec 21 with 650 viewsBlueBadger

He's never had the plot.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Lamberts lost the plot on 17:54 - Dec 21 with 641 viewsRegencyBlue

It doesn’t look as if Lambert knows his best formation or his best eleven which at this stage of the season is inexcusable.

I like him but for the first time I’m beginning to have some doubts. He needs to get a grip of this, and fast, because we.look very ordinary and nowhere near a top six side on current form.
Lamberts lost the plot on 20:15 - Dec 21 with 571 viewsBlueBadger

Lamberts lost the plot on 17:54 - Dec 21 by RegencyBlue

It doesn’t look as if Lambert knows his best formation or his best eleven which at this stage of the season is inexcusable.

I like him but for the first time I’m beginning to have some doubts. He needs to get a grip of this, and fast, because we.look very ordinary and nowhere near a top six side on current form.

Not sure why that warranted a down arrow. It was all quite reasonable.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024