Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone go to the game at Pompey when the players went off due to a hailstorm 10:06 - Dec 20 with 923 viewsMaySixth

wonderful times

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Anyone go to the game at Pompey when the players went off due to a hailstorm on 12:03 - Dec 20 with 871 viewsIllinoisblue

Yep! Got soaked.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Anyone go to the game at Pompey when the players went off due to a hailstorm on 12:39 - Dec 20 with 845 viewsFtnfwest

yep, it actually saved us that day, we were rocking and it stopped pompey in their tracks. Came back on re-grouped and got the winner late on
Anyone go to the game at Pompey when the players went off due to a hailstorm on 13:17 - Dec 20 with 833 viewsrunaround

Yes & I have only just dried out!
Anyone go to the game at Pompey when the players went off due to a hailstorm on 13:42 - Dec 20 with 821 viewsColin_Viljoen

We got seriously wet that night!!
Anyone go to the game at Pompey when the players went off due to a hailstorm on 14:07 - Dec 20 with 807 viewsFifeITFC

The wind from the hurricanes the days before were terrible. I remember watching Forrest try a goal kick in the warm up before the game and the wind nearly blew the ball back into his own net.

Horrible day but a great result. Dozzell got 2 and Milton one in a 3-2 win, wasn't it?

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Anyone go to the game at Pompey when the players went off due to a hailstorm on 19:14 - Dec 20 with 748 viewsgainsboroughblue

Anyone go to the game at Pompey when the players went off due to a hailstorm on 14:07 - Dec 20 by FifeITFC

The wind from the hurricanes the days before were terrible. I remember watching Forrest try a goal kick in the warm up before the game and the wind nearly blew the ball back into his own net.

Horrible day but a great result. Dozzell got 2 and Milton one in a 3-2 win, wasn't it?

Lowe and Dozzell definitely scored. Not sure if Milton did but he did have a knack of scoring there. 'Milton at the Milton end' was a common headline.

Bizarre day. I'm sure it was sunny as we arrived in Hampshire, then not long after the start of the second half, it was carnage. Those hailstones were as big as snooker balls.

The celebrations for the winner were wild. Pre-Rommy scenes. Several including me ended up on the floor. I was amazed not to wake up the next day with at least a stinking cold.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Anyone go to the game at Pompey when the players went off due to a hailstorm on 00:31 - Dec 21 with 684 viewsEpiphone

I was there and remember it,it wasn’t rain it was the tide coming in!
Anyone go to the game at Pompey when the players went off due to a hailstorm on 15:20 - Dec 21 with 591 viewsFifeITFC

Anyone go to the game at Pompey when the players went off due to a hailstorm on 19:14 - Dec 20 by gainsboroughblue

Lowe and Dozzell definitely scored. Not sure if Milton did but he did have a knack of scoring there. 'Milton at the Milton end' was a common headline.

Bizarre day. I'm sure it was sunny as we arrived in Hampshire, then not long after the start of the second half, it was carnage. Those hailstones were as big as snooker balls.

The celebrations for the winner were wild. Pre-Rommy scenes. Several including me ended up on the floor. I was amazed not to wake up the next day with at least a stinking cold.

I double checked this because I was adament Lowe didn't score. Thought it was Dozzell 2 and Milton, but I'm reliably informed it was Milton 2 and Dozzell.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024