Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Funny old game cricket 22:28 - Dec 16 with 1059 viewsMelford

Steve Smith who was like a run-scoring robot this summer hasn't scored a 50 in 4 test innings so far this season for Australia, whilst David Warner who couldn't buy a run has a 154 and a 335 under his belt.
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/_/id/28310782/success-steven-smith-good-thing

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Funny old game cricket on 22:31 - Dec 16 with 1032 viewsBluefish

Crazily isn't it. See also Joe Root dropping out of the top 10 and then scoring 226

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Funny old game cricket on 22:44 - Dec 16 with 1013 viewsMelford

Funny old game cricket on 22:31 - Dec 16 by Bluefish

Crazily isn't it. See also Joe Root dropping out of the top 10 and then scoring 226

Cue Ben Stokes having a right stinker in South Africa. Labuschagne seems to have picked up where Steve Smith left off, he's been on an unbelievable run of scores since he came on as sub in the summer.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Funny old game cricket on 06:57 - Dec 17 with 867 viewshampstead_blue

I think Smith had the bit between his teeth last summer. We also lacked Anderson.

Warner? Never a fan, still not.

Mike Brearley has a great tome, and it's a tough listen on audiobook, called 'Form'. I'm struggling through so hopefully could get a better understanding soon.

Until then...funny old game!

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Funny old game cricket on 10:07 - Dec 17 with 731 viewsbracknell_blue

Neither are facing Stuart Broad!

Poll: Should Thatcher have a state funeral

Funny old game cricket on 10:20 - Dec 17 with 715 viewsgordon

Funny old game cricket on 22:44 - Dec 16 by Melford

Cue Ben Stokes having a right stinker in South Africa. Labuschagne seems to have picked up where Steve Smith left off, he's been on an unbelievable run of scores since he came on as sub in the summer.

Yeah, Labuschagne's form looks pretty ominous to be honest. Will be interesting to see what we've got planned for Jonny Bairstow in South Africa, could end up batting pretty much anywhere from from 1 to 7.
Funny old game cricket on 13:34 - Dec 17 with 641 viewsgainsboroughblue

Funny old game cricket on 10:20 - Dec 17 by gordon

Yeah, Labuschagne's form looks pretty ominous to be honest. Will be interesting to see what we've got planned for Jonny Bairstow in South Africa, could end up batting pretty much anywhere from from 1 to 7.

Labuschagne looks a class act doesn't he.

When Archer whacked him on the head I just thought he looked very vulnerable and wouldn't last long. He proved me wrong spectacularly.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Funny old game cricket on 13:36 - Dec 17 with 635 viewsMaySixth

That technique couldn't last

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Funny old game cricket on 13:52 - Dec 17 with 622 viewsgordon

Funny old game cricket on 13:34 - Dec 17 by gainsboroughblue

Labuschagne looks a class act doesn't he.

When Archer whacked him on the head I just thought he looked very vulnerable and wouldn't last long. He proved me wrong spectacularly.

Yeah, Archer might be quite effective on Australian pitches, but you can definitely see some big AUS scores in the next Ashes if Smith, Labuschagne and Warner are in any kind of form.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024