Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surprise! Workers' rights and environmental protections may not be preserved in 14:20 - Dec 16 with 1271 viewsSwansea_Blue

law after all "Downing Street suggests". Who'd have thunk it?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Surprise! Workers' rights and environmental protections may not be preserved in on 14:22 - Dec 16 with 1253 viewsDanTheMan

Who could have predicted such a thing?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Surprise! Workers' rights and environmental protections may not be preserved in on 14:25 - Dec 16 with 1230 viewsPJH

You don't mean that perhaps Lying Boris Johnson tells lies do you?
Surprise! Workers' rights and environmental protections may not be preserved in on 14:26 - Dec 16 with 1231 viewsBlueBadger

Yes, but we'll have blue passports and no foreigners in the country though.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Surprise! Workers' rights and environmental protections may not be preserved in on 14:28 - Dec 16 with 1216 viewsSwansea_Blue

Early days, but I wouldn't bet against there being something in this, for sure.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Surprise! Workers' rights and environmental protections may not be preserved in on 14:47 - Dec 16 with 1190 viewsOldsmoker

The Tory manifesto was quite lite.
There were promises made by BloJob on the campaign trail but they were not in the manifesto.

Let's see what's missing from the Queens speech when she opens Parliament.
...and also what's IN the speech that no-one mentioned.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Surprise! Workers' rights and environmental protections may not be preserved in on 14:49 - Dec 16 with 1179 viewsHerbivore

I for one am stunned by this.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Surprise! Workers' rights and environmental protections may not be preserved in on 19:44 - Dec 16 with 1052 viewsRyorry

Guess it always was too much to ask that he'd at least think of his own kids, grandkids & their futures

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Surprise! Workers' rights and environmental protections may not be preserved in on 19:59 - Dec 16 with 1013 viewsBLUEBEAT

Surprise! Workers' rights and environmental protections may not be preserved in on 19:44 - Dec 16 by Ryorry

Guess it always was too much to ask that he'd at least think of his own kids, grandkids & their futures

He’s already booked their places on Branson’s space city.

Poll: W or W

Login to get fewer ads

Surprise! Workers' rights and environmental protections may not be preserved in on 20:45 - Dec 16 with 958 viewstractordownsouth

Surprise! Workers' rights and environmental protections may not be preserved in on 19:44 - Dec 16 by Ryorry

If he ever finds out how many he’s got!

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Surprise! Workers' rights and environmental protections may not be preserved in on 22:16 - Dec 16 with 887 viewsjaykay

but everyone on here earns over £80000 so we will not suffer to much

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Surprise! Workers' rights and environmental protections may not be preserved in on 22:22 - Dec 16 with 879 viewsClapham_Junction

Surprise! Workers' rights and environmental protections may not be preserved in on 14:47 - Dec 16 by Oldsmoker

The Tory manifesto was quite lite.
There were promises made by BloJob on the campaign trail but they were not in the manifesto.

Let's see what's missing from the Queens speech when she opens Parliament.
...and also what's IN the speech that no-one mentioned.

The Evening Standard had a story about them planning to limit the right to strike for rail staff.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024