Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any danger of Evans actually wanting to bring success to this club? (n/t) 08:28 - Dec 15 with 651 viewsblueconscience

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Any danger of Evans actually wanting to bring success to this club? (n/t) on 08:58 - Dec 15 with 608 viewsHerbivore

He backed Lambert in the summer. Our shortcomings this season are all on the manager I'm afraid.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Any danger of Evans actually wanting to bring success to this club? (n/t) on 09:00 - Dec 15 with 598 viewsblueconscience

Any danger of Evans actually wanting to bring success to this club? (n/t) on 08:58 - Dec 15 by Herbivore

He backed Lambert in the summer. Our shortcomings this season are all on the manager I'm afraid.

Like every other manager under Evans. But never mind, that’s life.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Any danger of Evans actually wanting to bring success to this club? (n/t) on 09:01 - Dec 15 with 597 viewsCokeIsKey

Seems a bit harsh blaming Evans for the pointless rotation every game and the complete lack of tactical knowledge.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Any danger of Evans actually wanting to bring success to this club? (n/t) on 09:13 - Dec 15 with 575 viewsblueconscience

Any danger of Evans actually wanting to bring success to this club? (n/t) on 09:01 - Dec 15 by CokeIsKey

Seems a bit harsh blaming Evans for the pointless rotation every game and the complete lack of tactical knowledge.

Evans appointed him, Evans gave him limited resources.

Don’t get me wrong, I am not saying Lambert is blameless. It is just becoming a rinse repeat sequence of failure with managers under Evans.

Any danger of Evans actually wanting to bring success to this club? (n/t) on 09:13 - Dec 15 with 573 viewshaynes_toe1

Our squad is plenty good enough to be absolutely dominating this division this year. Journos and pundits are regularly referring to this season's league one as one of its weakest in recent times.

Not sure how you can blame Evans for Lambert not being able to get them to perform. Other than the appointment itself, of course.
Any danger of Evans actually wanting to bring success to this club? (n/t) on 09:15 - Dec 15 with 568 viewstractorboy1978

Any danger of Evans actually wanting to bring success to this club? (n/t) on 09:13 - Dec 15 by blueconscience

Don’t get me wrong, I am not saying Lambert is blameless. It is just becoming a rinse repeat sequence of failure with managers under Evans.

He's got the best squad in the division at his disposal.
Any danger of Evans actually wanting to bring success to this club? (n/t) on 09:17 - Dec 15 with 560 viewsHerbivore

Any danger of Evans actually wanting to bring success to this club? (n/t) on 09:13 - Dec 15 by blueconscience

He was given plenty of backing in the summer. We've got comfortably the strongest squad in League 1. Evans can't pick the side of force Lambert to stop pissing about with different formations every week. The issues currently are all on Lambert.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Any danger of Evans actually wanting to bring success to this club? (n/t) on 10:52 - Dec 15 with 499 viewsSteve_D

Any danger of Evans actually wanting to bring success to this club? (n/t) on 09:17 - Dec 15 by Herbivore

He was given plenty of backing in the summer. We've got comfortably the strongest squad in League 1. Evans can't pick the side of force Lambert to stop pissing about with different formations every week. The issues currently are all on Lambert.

None
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024