Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've just noticed that Derby have signed Wayne Rooney as player-coach 21:46 - Dec 13 with 348 viewsGeoffSentence

His wages wont come cheap.

In the 38 games in which ALB played in goal for us, we averaged 1.53 points per game which, had they been over the course of a single season, would have seen us challenging for the play offs. This at a time when we were otherwise struggling against relegation. Oh, and didn't Mick Mills have terrific posture.
Poll: Who has been our greatest Dane?

I've just noticed that Derby have signed Wayne Rooney as player-coach on 21:49 - Dec 13 with 342 viewsWD19

Is it not being largely funded by one of their sponsors!? I think his squad number even tallies with their branding.
I've just noticed that Derby have signed Wayne Rooney as player-coach on 21:52 - Dec 13 with 329 viewsGeoffSentence

I've just noticed that Derby have signed Wayne Rooney as player-coach on 21:49 - Dec 13 by WD19

Is it not being largely funded by one of their sponsors!? I think his squad number even tallies with their branding.

Ah yes, that rings a bell, I can kind of recall this story coming up sometime ago now but had forgotten about it.

In the 38 games in which ALB played in goal for us, we averaged 1.53 points per game which, had they been over the course of a single season, would have seen us challenging for the play offs. This at a time when we were otherwise struggling against relegation. Oh, and didn't Mick Mills have terrific posture.
Poll: Who has been our greatest Dane?

I've just noticed that Derby have signed Wayne Rooney as player-coach on 05:02 - Dec 14 with 221 viewsWickets

You been hibernating ?

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2020