Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aptly named people appreciation thread 14:08 - Dec 13 with 642 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I have just seen that the Green candidate that represented my constituency was called Mr Broom!

Shame he didn't sweep all the other candidates aside.

Anyway. How many other aptly named people are there in the world where their name is perfectly suited to their occupation?

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Aptly named people appreciation thread on 15:58 - Dec 13 with 581 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Ben Dover.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Aptly named people appreciation thread on 16:48 - Dec 13 with 565 viewsfabian_illness

I went to school with a lad called Russell Prout.
Haven’t a clue what happened to him but it’s rather Festive isn’t it.
Aptly named people appreciation thread on 16:52 - Dec 13 with 549 viewskesblue

Aptly named people appreciation thread on 15:58 - Dec 13 by StochesStotasBlewe

Ben Dover.

Susie sux
Aptly named people appreciation thread on 17:09 - Dec 13 with 518 viewsusm

Drew Peacock

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Aptly named people appreciation thread on 17:10 - Dec 13 with 515 viewsLord_Lucan

Excellent. A chance to post this again.

Retired airman Stan Still, 76, from Cirencester, Gloucestershire, said his name had been "a blooming millstone around my neck my entire life".

"When I was in the RAF my commanding officer used to shout, 'Stan Still, get a move on' and roll about laughing," he said

"It got hugely boring after a while."
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 17:11]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Aptly named people appreciation thread on 17:16 - Dec 13 with 504 viewsgerryitfc

Michael Hunt, the weatherman on About Anglia was completely the opposite. I bet nobody called him Mike
Aptly named people appreciation thread on 17:38 - Dec 13 with 476 viewsTractorCam

The Labour candidate for Dudley North was called Melanie Dudley.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Aptly named people appreciation thread on 17:41 - Dec 13 with 476 viewsEdwardStone

An election I was involved in …..the Tory candidate was a Mr Green and the Green candidate was a Mr Brown

Some very confusing posters....Vote Green, Vote Brown

Vote Conservative, Vote Green etc

All good fun
Login to get fewer ads

Aptly named people appreciation thread on 17:51 - Dec 13 with 462 viewsfabian_illness

Aptly named people appreciation thread on 17:16 - Dec 13 by gerryitfc

Michael Hunt, the weatherman on About Anglia was completely the opposite. I bet nobody called him Mike

Or the Ipswich plumber named... Mike Hunt
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024