Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Try and keep things respectful on here surely? 22:11 - Dec 12 with 826 viewsSwailsey

C’mon people.

Emotions are running high but we’re all still humans bumbling along in this fcked world.

Be humble, be realistic, be magnanimous, whatever your side.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 22:12 - Dec 12 with 804 viewsJ2BLUE

Go f**k yourself

I mean well said

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 22:14 - Dec 12 with 789 viewsfabian_illness

Quite right.
Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 06:57 - Dec 13 with 716 viewsSwailsey

Bump.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:01 - Dec 13 with 703 viewsmonytowbray

F*ck off you bellend!

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:14 - Dec 13 with 680 viewsBloomBlue

I think you'll find it's called payback for all the 'if you vote Tory you're a ****' posts over the last few weeks.

Respect has to be earned, it's not a given.
Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:16 - Dec 13 with 671 viewswkj

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:14 - Dec 13 by BloomBlue

I think you'll find it's called payback for all the 'if you vote Tory you're a ****' posts over the last few weeks.

Ah, only snowflakes would be bothered by that sorta thing...

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:18 - Dec 13 with 651 viewsSwailsey

I didn’t name sides friend. This was posted last night.

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:21 - Dec 13 with 639 viewsmonytowbray

I still believe if you vote Tory you’re a c*nt. Winning the election doesn’t change that, if anything it’ll supply 5 more years of supporting evidence of that theory.

TWTD never forgets…

Login to get fewer ads

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:22 - Dec 13 with 633 viewsBlueNomad

I hope our new government take heed of your last sentence
Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:26 - Dec 13 with 623 viewscrunchie1978

The result just goes to show how much of a bubble certain posters on this board must be living in.

Stalin....Lenin....Castro....chairman Mao...your boys took one hell of a beating!
Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:26 - Dec 13 with 623 viewsDubtractor

SUQ etc.

Agree though. The country is divided enough as it is, let's not make it worse, even if we are appalled by this result.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:27 - Dec 13 with 621 viewsStokieBlue

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:21 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

I still believe if you vote Tory you’re a c*nt. Winning the election doesn’t change that, if anything it’ll supply 5 more years of supporting evidence of that theory.

That's the kind of attitude that has contributed to this result. Perhaps better to engage and find out why working class communities voted how they did?

The same could be said for all the posts on social media for the last two years saying that if people don't like everything about the current Labour stance then they are Tories so go vote for them. They did. Momentum own that in my opinion and in the opinion many ex-MPs.

SB
[Post edited 13 Dec 2019 7:29]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:29 - Dec 13 with 609 viewswkj

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:27 - Dec 13 by StokieBlue

That's the kind of attitude that has contributed to this result. Perhaps better to engage and find out why working class communities voted how they did?

The same could be said for all the posts on social media for the last two years saying that if people don't like everything about the current Labour stance then they are Tories so go vote for them. They did. Momentum own that in my opinion and in the opinion many ex-MPs.

SB

Pretty much, my family vote Tory and I can't think Ill of them because I disagree politically. Mind you, my party made big gains last night, so I am not exactly down in the dumps so it might be easier to show empathy in my position.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:33 - Dec 13 with 604 viewsmonytowbray

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:27 - Dec 13 by StokieBlue

SB

Most of it appears to be down to what the press write and wanting Brexit from what it seems.

I’m simplifying my view for comedic value in the first post of course. I just hope the Tories have a magical U Turn and realise they actually need to serve these communities now rather than lying and running off. I’m not confident but for their own sakes they need it.

TWTD never forgets…

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:34 - Dec 13 with 599 viewsmonytowbray

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:26 - Dec 13 by crunchie1978

The result just goes to show how much of a bubble certain posters on this board must be living in.

Stalin....Lenin....Castro....chairman Mao...your boys took one hell of a beating!

This post just shows you really had no idea what you could have voted for.

TWTD never forgets…

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:39 - Dec 13 with 582 viewsStokieBlue

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:33 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

Most of it appears to be down to what the press write and wanting Brexit from what it seems.

I’m simplifying my view for comedic value in the first post of course. I just hope the Tories have a magical U Turn and realise they actually need to serve these communities now rather than lying and running off. I’m not confident but for their own sakes they need it.

Not entirely sure on the first paragraph.

There were loads of MPs and canvassers posting last night on Twitter that on doorsteps JC came up more than Brexit.

Obviously both had an effect though and in the end it was a perfect storm against the current Labour regime.

I agree on the second paragraph, they have a majority now so the Tories have a chance to make changes for the better. I'm doubtful but guess we will see.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:42 - Dec 13 with 575 viewsmonytowbray

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:39 - Dec 13 by StokieBlue

Not entirely sure on the first paragraph.

There were loads of MPs and canvassers posting last night on Twitter that on doorsteps JC came up more than Brexit.

Obviously both had an effect though and in the end it was a perfect storm against the current Labour regime.

I agree on the second paragraph, they have a majority now so the Tories have a chance to make changes for the better. I'm doubtful but guess we will see.

SB

As I said in Dolly’s thread, I think without Corbyn a Tory manifesto wouldn’t have addressed austerity. But then again it comes down to accountability, which is something the right don’t care much for if the last 9 years show anything. The Tory track record is miserably awful.

TWTD never forgets…

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:49 - Dec 13 with 561 viewscrunchie1978

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:34 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

This post just shows you really had no idea what you could have voted for.

It makes no difference who gets in the agenda always wins.

Reptilians!!!!!!!
Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:50 - Dec 13 with 557 viewsmonytowbray

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:49 - Dec 13 by crunchie1978

It makes no difference who gets in the agenda always wins.

Reptilians!!!!!!!

The Lizard overlords.

TWTD never forgets…

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:55 - Dec 13 with 549 viewsNewcyBlue

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:42 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

As I said in Dolly’s thread, I think without Corbyn a Tory manifesto wouldn’t have addressed austerity. But then again it comes down to accountability, which is something the right don’t care much for if the last 9 years show anything. The Tory track record is miserably awful.

Corbyn or not, austerity will have been on the agenda.

No Labour Party would ever not hold the government to account.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 08:09 - Dec 13 with 535 viewsmonytowbray

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:55 - Dec 13 by NewcyBlue

Corbyn or not, austerity will have been on the agenda.

No Labour Party would ever not hold the government to account.

I meant the Tories reversing much of it in their agenda rather than Labour pushing it. They didn’t care much in the previous two elections.

TWTD never forgets…

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 08:21 - Dec 13 with 524 viewsNewcyBlue

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 08:09 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

I meant the Tories reversing much of it in their agenda rather than Labour pushing it. They didn’t care much in the previous two elections.

Honestly? We will never know.

Another labour leader may have fought the election differently, and gotten a labour majority, and our outlook for the future would be very different.

I’ve not been a fan of Corbyn, I once said he should be a catalyst for change for good. Instead he hung on in there and lost a lot of support.

He should have been like a director of football.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 08:22 - Dec 13 with 524 viewsfabian_illness

Try and keep things respectful on here surely? on 07:21 - Dec 13 by monytowbray

For someone so caring in so many ways, I’m not sure this post really suits you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024