Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When Cameron put his cock in a pig's mouth..... 20:59 - Dec 11 with 1048 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....guess who was playing piggy......!!!
.....def info.....
.....who could vote for these people.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

When Cameron put his cock in a pig's mouth..... on 21:02 - Dec 11 with 1031 viewsJ2BLUE

Proof that Tories ruin lives:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/33782058/miss-piggy-and-kermit-the-frog-en

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

When Cameron put his cock in a pig's mouth..... on 07:35 - Dec 12 with 931 viewsKropotkin123

Thought you said you were voting Greens though.

I did one of those vote blind on the policy things and got 40% green... but ironically i know i didnt choose them for the environment section as they are anti-nuclear.

I could never bring myself to vote for them whilst they are anti-nuclear.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

When Cameron put his cock in a pig's mouth..... on 07:37 - Dec 12 with 927 viewshampstead_blue

This was a script in Black Mirror...Politician banging a pig.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

When Cameron put his cock in a pig's mouth..... on 07:41 - Dec 12 with 917 viewsStokieBlue

Not sure that's the best reason not to vote Tory. It's probably not even the best reason to have a go at Cameron given the nonsense of Brexit.

Also, how come it's ok to post a reference which has been totally denied, never proven and even virtually retracted by the author but anything against JC is instantly a smear and gets the full treatment? You'd be all over it in that situation.

Some really interesting double standards on here sometimes.

SB
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 7:45]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

When Cameron put his cock in a pig's mouth..... on 07:45 - Dec 12 with 901 viewsKropotkin123

When Cameron put his cock in a pig's mouth..... on 07:41 - Dec 12 by StokieBlue

Not sure that's the best reason not to vote Tory. It's probably not even the best reason to have a go at Cameron given the nonsense of Brexit.

Also, how come it's ok to post a reference which has been totally denied, never proven and even virtually retracted by the author but anything against JC is instantly a smear and gets the full treatment? You'd be all over it in that situation.

SB

Surely everyone on here knows by now that "def info" = I am not being serious...

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

When Cameron put his cock in a pig's mouth..... on 07:47 - Dec 12 with 891 viewsStokieBlue

When Cameron put his cock in a pig's mouth..... on 07:45 - Dec 12 by Kropotkin123

Surely everyone on here knows by now that "def info" = I am not being serious...

In some cases, not in all though.

It's a valid point on the disconnect on here in general. I just find it annoying.

But yes, I missed the def info when reading somehow, I need another coffee.

SB
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 7:51]

When Cameron put his cock in a pig's mouth..... on 07:52 - Dec 12 with 874 viewsDarth_Koont

When Cameron put his cock in a pig's mouth..... on 07:41 - Dec 12 by StokieBlue

SB

To be fair, I thought that was a joke. And pretty much a one-off smear against Cameron that as you say people were quick to disprove.

Put that against a concerted smear campaign across all media covering every aspect of Corbyn's political career ... let's talk about double standards then. Most people have just watched on while wondering how the current government can get re-elected.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 7:53]

Pronouns: He/Him

When Cameron put his cock in a pig's mouth..... on 08:04 - Dec 12 with 850 viewsStokieBlue

When Cameron put his cock in a pig's mouth..... on 07:52 - Dec 12 by Darth_Koont

To be fair, I thought that was a joke. And pretty much a one-off smear against Cameron that as you say people were quick to disprove.

Put that against a concerted smear campaign across all media covering every aspect of Corbyn's political career ... let's talk about double standards then. Most people have just watched on while wondering how the current government can get re-elected.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 7:53]

Certainly some truth in that but I think you've gone too far saying it's all the media. I also don't think it's as lopsided on here as in the media with regards to smearing and fake news.

The campaigning in general has been pretty awful with half-truths, lies and smears from all sides, the Tories however have been by far the worst culprit.

I'm glad it's over to be honest.

SB

Login to get fewer ads

When Cameron put his cock in a pig's mouth..... on 08:47 - Dec 12 with 776 viewsDarth_Koont

When Cameron put his cock in a pig's mouth..... on 08:04 - Dec 12 by StokieBlue

Certainly some truth in that but I think you've gone too far saying it's all the media. I also don't think it's as lopsided on here as in the media with regards to smearing and fake news.

The campaigning in general has been pretty awful with half-truths, lies and smears from all sides, the Tories however have been by far the worst culprit.

I'm glad it's over to be honest.

SB

Hmmm. The BBC and even the Guardian have done little to debunk the smears or establish the evidence. And the BBC's foray into the most critical part of the smear campaign was their own frankly awful Panorama investigation.

It's not just Corbyn but they've failed to hold a sitting government to account. But it's not impartiality it's much more an unwillingness to engage in what's really happening. When that's the standard of the independent media then we're all ultimately screwed.

Re: journalistic standards, I think Peter Oborne has been one of the few voices pointing any of this out.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 8:49]

When Cameron put his cock in a pig's mouth..... on 09:09 - Dec 12 with 739 viewsStokieBlue

When Cameron put his cock in a pig's mouth..... on 08:47 - Dec 12 by Darth_Koont

Hmmm. The BBC and even the Guardian have done little to debunk the smears or establish the evidence. And the BBC's foray into the most critical part of the smear campaign was their own frankly awful Panorama investigation.

It's not just Corbyn but they've failed to hold a sitting government to account. But it's not impartiality it's much more an unwillingness to engage in what's really happening. When that's the standard of the independent media then we're all ultimately screwed.

Re: journalistic standards, I think Peter Oborne has been one of the few voices pointing any of this out.
[Post edited 12 Dec 2019 8:49]

But then what is the solution?

You dismissed that documentary before you'd even watched it so are we all guilty of making judgement without seeing all the evidence in some cases that are important to us?

Everyone has failed to hold the government to account. The media, the opposition parties, the public, themselves.

SB

When Cameron put his cock in a pig's mouth..... on 09:24 - Dec 12 with 708 viewsDarth_Koont

When Cameron put his cock in a pig's mouth..... on 09:09 - Dec 12 by StokieBlue

But then what is the solution?

You dismissed that documentary before you'd even watched it so are we all guilty of making judgement without seeing all the evidence in some cases that are important to us?

Everyone has failed to hold the government to account. The media, the opposition parties, the public, themselves.

SB

Hang on. I watched it but I was certainly aware beforehand that it was coming from a specific angle with a journalist whose objectivity was already being questioned for another Corbyn piece. It was what I feared: an "investigation" that was from the JLM's perspective and with little to no exploration of the counter-claims. It was the case for the prosecution while masquerading as an investigative and objective documentary.

"Everyone has failed to hold the government to account"? Well, let's start with the journalists whose job it is to do that. I'm not sure if you mean to suggest that this is a collective blame but I don't believe that's particularly fair or even realistic.

When Cameron put his cock in a pig's mouth..... on 09:31 - Dec 12 with 700 viewsStokieBlue

When Cameron put his cock in a pig's mouth..... on 09:24 - Dec 12 by Darth_Koont

Hang on. I watched it but I was certainly aware beforehand that it was coming from a specific angle with a journalist whose objectivity was already being questioned for another Corbyn piece. It was what I feared: an "investigation" that was from the JLM's perspective and with little to no exploration of the counter-claims. It was the case for the prosecution while masquerading as an investigative and objective documentary.

"Everyone has failed to hold the government to account"? Well, let's start with the journalists whose job it is to do that. I'm not sure if you mean to suggest that this is a collective blame but I don't believe that's particularly fair or even realistic.

You posted a thread before it was even aired dismissing it. That is not waiting for the evidence and then assessing it on merit. You can of course do that afterwards which is what you did but to sow doubt before something is even presented isn't really how we want to approach these things either is it?

You've not offered a solution to how we solve all this - that was my first and most important question. I don't have an answer to that and am interested to hear what ideas other people have.

SB

When Cameron put his cock in a pig's mouth..... on 10:37 - Dec 12 with 654 viewsDarth_Koont

When Cameron put his cock in a pig's mouth..... on 09:31 - Dec 12 by StokieBlue

You posted a thread before it was even aired dismissing it. That is not waiting for the evidence and then assessing it on merit. You can of course do that afterwards which is what you did but to sow doubt before something is even presented isn't really how we want to approach these things either is it?

You've not offered a solution to how we solve all this - that was my first and most important question. I don't have an answer to that and am interested to hear what ideas other people have.

SB

You're assuming that I wasn't aware of a lot of the content and who was being interviewed beforehand. There was already a lot of discussion from those who had seen it and had questions. The Labour party itself brought a lot of the evidence up when it complained it lacked their side of the story.

My solution is that people stop looking for equivalence all the time as a way to do nothing and focus on the actual cases to answer. For example, I have seen little to no serious discussion about the evidence let alone the wider allegations made in The Lobby - on here and more importantly in the media. I have seen little to no serious discussion about the actual evidence for antisemitism in the Labour Party - again on here and more importantly in the media. Similarly, there are all sorts of willfully misrepresentative claims and insinuations that are largely unchallenged about Corbyn's sympathy with terrorism itself or some totalitarian Communist ideal ... these are all like the EU myths that we also didn't do enough to counter at the time.

So, people should stop seeing a collective problem and be a bit more honest about what they themselves have ignored or dismissed. It seems that we are refusing to learn anything from years of this stuff and have normalised it by not actually standing up against it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024