Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge 15:55 - Dec 10 with 1138 viewsElderGrizzly

[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 15:56]
We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 15:57 - Dec 10 with 1095 viewsgiant_stow

The delayed cheer is a painful sh1tcherry on top.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 16:01 - Dec 10 with 1074 viewschicoazul

Twop Twip; if you hate "Boris" and the Tories, make sure you don't give them exactly what they want by moaning about their social media antics on TWTD.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 16:04 - Dec 10 with 1055 viewshomer_123

Christ on a bike! Oh sorry...Dickhead in a digger.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 16:11 - Dec 10 with 1027 viewsBlueBoots

As the Conservatives haven't built a single one of the 200,000 starter homes they promised in 2015, I suppose they had to find some use for the bricks...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 16:12 - Dec 10 with 1015 viewsIllinoisblue

as someone once said, "it's nae normal".

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 16:14 - Dec 10 with 1013 viewsWD19

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 16:01 - Dec 10 by chicoazul

Twop Twip; if you hate "Boris" and the Tories, make sure you don't give them exactly what they want by moaning about their social media antics on TWTD.

Exactly this. We have fully paid up Lib Dems and members of the Corbyn Party re-posting Boris social media. Its extraordinary.
We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 16:18 - Dec 10 with 995 viewsElderGrizzly

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 16:14 - Dec 10 by WD19

Exactly this. We have fully paid up Lib Dems and members of the Corbyn Party re-posting Boris social media. Its extraordinary.

For mockery. Anyone who was wavering isn’t going to be convinced by a tw@t in a tractor
We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 16:23 - Dec 10 with 966 viewsBlueBadger

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 16:18 - Dec 10 by ElderGrizzly

For mockery. Anyone who was wavering isn’t going to be convinced by a tw@t in a tractor

It's always baffled me how people manage to translate people relentlessly taking the piss out of some cack-handed piece of marketing b0llocks into 'well, you with all this mockery and denigration they've definitely gotten their message across here!'

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 16:24 - Dec 10 with 969 viewsGeoffSentence

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 16:01 - Dec 10 by chicoazul

After all, exposure on TWTD is the holy grail of political campaigning.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 16:26 - Dec 10 with 961 viewsWD19

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 16:18 - Dec 10 by ElderGrizzly

That's not how it works though is it. Opponents will laugh.......others will just quietly get on with their day whilst the words 'Boris'....'Get Brexit Done' lodge in their subconscious. 'Tw@t in a tractor' is a look he will happily take in to Thursday. Its advertising and you are giving it to him for free.
We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 16:29 - Dec 10 with 940 viewsGeoffSentence

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 16:26 - Dec 10 by WD19

That's not how it works though is it. Opponents will laugh.......others will just quietly get on with their day whilst the words 'Boris'....'Get Brexit Done' lodge in their subconscious. 'Tw@t in a tractor' is a look he will happily take in to Thursday. Its advertising and you are giving it to him for free.

That Get Brexit Done message is one that is annoying me. Not for the message itself it is a political slogan and they all have them, but because Radio 4 keeps repeating it ad-infinitum, often on the pretext that they are reporting that it is the only message getting through, but it is done so often and so unsubtly that I am beginning to wonder if they are actual BoJo enthusiasts.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 16:29 - Dec 10 with 930 viewsBlueBadger

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 16:26 - Dec 10 by WD19

I very much doubt that anyone somehow still on the fence about the incompetent, untrustworthy, racist golden retriever in a suit will look at this and go 'well, he seems like the sensible choice of sane people', regardless of who's sharing it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 16:34 - Dec 10 with 912 viewsWD19

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 16:29 - Dec 10 by BlueBadger

I very much doubt that anyone somehow still on the fence about the incompetent, untrustworthy, racist golden retriever in a suit will look at this and go 'well, he seems like the sensible choice of sane people', regardless of who's sharing it.

In the week of a General Election a portion of the time available to evaluate the PM will now be dedicated to his tractor driving abilities....or his ability to rip off Hugh Grant. Ask yourself if that is, on balance, helpful to him, or unhelpful......
We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 16:40 - Dec 10 with 882 viewschicoazul

Whatever effect you think your post is having, it has the opposite. You think "Boris" and his advisers do stuff like this because it looks good? You think they are appealing to "wavering" voters????

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 17:16 - Dec 10 with 823 viewschicoazul

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 16:34 - Dec 10 by WD19

In the week of a General Election a portion of the time available to evaluate the PM will now be dedicated to his tractor driving abilities....or his ability to rip off Hugh Grant. Ask yourself if that is, on balance, helpful to him, or unhelpful......

Egg from This life, not Hugh Grant.

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 17:29 - Dec 10 with 806 viewsLord_Lucan

That's fcking brilliant!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 17:40 - Dec 10 with 763 viewsBrianTablet

https://images.app.goo.gl/LvY6L6M87SvJSy1U7

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 18:05 - Dec 10 with 717 viewsPendejo

I realise this took place on private land... but aren't you supposed to be properly licensed to drive one of those? Those photographers were very trusting that he'd actually be able to stop the thing again.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 18:10 - Dec 10 with 698 viewsGlasgowBlue

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 18:05 - Dec 10 by Pendejo

I realise this took place on private land... but aren't you supposed to be properly licensed to drive one of those? Those photographers were very trusting that he'd actually be able to stop the thing again.

Remote control? Monkey on the floor pressing the pedals?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 18:17 - Dec 10 with 689 viewswkj

This is the sort of thing that got people lovin' Boris in the first place to be fair. It is a shame there is apparently 88% of fake claims on the Tory social media campaign trail, as this would actually be quite endearing otherwise.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 18:24 - Dec 10 with 670 viewsLord_Lucan

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 18:17 - Dec 10 by wkj

This is the sort of thing that got people lovin' Boris in the first place to be fair. It is a shame there is apparently 88% of fake claims on the Tory social media campaign trail, as this would actually be quite endearing otherwise.

I agree.

I said earlier that Boris has been badly advised since becoming PM - however in this unfortunate toxic political environment it will be seen that he has been well advised.

Most unfortunate. There is of course one common denominator - Social Media

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 18:30 - Dec 10 with 631 viewswkj

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 18:24 - Dec 10 by Lord_Lucan

I agree.

I said earlier that Boris has been badly advised since becoming PM - however in this unfortunate toxic political environment it will be seen that he has been well advised.

Most unfortunate. There is of course one common denominator - Social Media

Social Media is a curious thing with political advertising, and I hope there is a serious shake up in this area sooner rather than later. It had had a huge part in breeding a type of politics where the candidates base more effort in slagging off the opposition rather than showcase their own strengths*

You actually see it on here where the bulk of political posts are slagging off [Insert Candidate Here]. Can't really blame people for it, as that is now the political culture we live in.

*according to the candidate, accuracy optional.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 19:14 - Dec 10 with 560 viewsDarth_Koont

We’ve just gone full Thick of It crossed with Partridge on 18:17 - Dec 10 by wkj

Certainly looks like a cupid stunt.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024