Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boris .....wanna see what empathy is.... 07:22 - Dec 10 with 666 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

....just watch Jacinda Ahern (New Zealand PM) with emergency service workers this morning....see the problem is you can't fake it.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Boris .....wanna see what empathy is.... on 07:32 - Dec 10 with 642 viewsbluelagos

Great minds and all that, was thinking exactly the same when watching that. Have read a bit about her, she really does come across like a, well a normal person.

Meanwhile back in blighty...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Boris .....wanna see what empathy is.... on 07:41 - Dec 10 with 628 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Boris .....wanna see what empathy is.... on 07:32 - Dec 10 by bluelagos

Great minds and all that, was thinking exactly the same when watching that. Have read a bit about her, she really does come across like a, well a normal person.

Meanwhile back in blighty...

Normal people are becoming fewer and further between my friend!

Boris .....wanna see what empathy is.... on 07:50 - Dec 10 with 614 viewsSwansea_Blue

Boris .....wanna see what empathy is.... on 07:41 - Dec 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Boris .....wanna see what empathy is.... on 07:53 - Dec 10 with 608 viewsWeWereZombies

Boris .....wanna see what empathy is.... on 07:41 - Dec 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

I suggest you ask yourself whether normal is what you perceive as the required state of something or the mean average of all the entities that you are looking at before you make that statement.

But I do agree that Arden is demonstrating an accomplished role as leader both in this White Island tragedy and following the Christchurch bombing, it seems to be true empathy rather than just doing what she thinks is expected of her.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Boris .....wanna see what empathy is.... on 08:24 - Dec 10 with 577 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Boris .....wanna see what empathy is.... on 07:53 - Dec 10 by WeWereZombies

I suggest you ask yourself whether normal is what you perceive as the required state of something or the mean average of all the entities that you are looking at before you make that statement.

But I do agree that Arden is demonstrating an accomplished role as leader both in this White Island tragedy and following the Christchurch bombing, it seems to be true empathy rather than just doing what she thinks is expected of her.

Normal to me would be defined as human i.e .... empathic .... if only the society we have created did not knock the humanity out of us!!

Boris .....wanna see what empathy is.... on 09:47 - Dec 10 with 529 viewsGuthrum

Or, you could sue low-paid workers for the costs of a court case attempting to force you to follow the law: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/10/johnson-bids-to-recover-8k-from

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Boris .....wanna see what empathy is.... on 09:55 - Dec 10 with 519 viewsSwansea_Blue

Boris .....wanna see what empathy is.... on 09:47 - Dec 10 by Guthrum

Or, you could sue low-paid workers for the costs of a court case attempting to force you to follow the law: https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/10/johnson-bids-to-recover-8k-from

Every single day there's something that places them further beyond contempt.

Boris .....wanna see what empathy is.... on 09:57 - Dec 10 with 515 viewsWeWereZombies

Boris .....wanna see what empathy is.... on 08:24 - Dec 10 by BanksterDebtSlave

Normal to me would be defined as human i.e .... empathic .... if only the society we have created did not knock the humanity out of us!!

But empathy does not develop in humans until around four or five years old which makes it sound like you are saying toddlers are not normal.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Login to get fewer ads

Boris .....wanna see what empathy is.... on 11:21 - Dec 10 with 495 viewsbluelagos

Boris .....wanna see what empathy is.... on 09:55 - Dec 10 by Swansea_Blue

Every single day there's something that places them further beyond contempt.

And we've heard nothing from Mark Francois and the ERG loons. These guys are the presentable side of the Tories...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Boris .....wanna see what empathy is.... on 11:24 - Dec 10 with 492 viewsSwansea_Blue

Boris .....wanna see what empathy is.... on 11:21 - Dec 10 by bluelagos

And we've heard nothing from Mark Francois and the ERG loons. These guys are the presentable side of the Tories...

Yes, ever since Rees Mogg stated the Grenfell victims burnt to death because they were stupid, they've kept the ERG lot very quiet haven't they. I suspect the ERGers are quite happy as their ideas are being put front and centre now by the leaders.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024