Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"China claims detained Uighurs have been freed" 22:09 - Dec 9 with 634 viewsjeera

Anyone buying this?

Apparently they have "completed their studies...and found jobs"

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/dec/09/china-claims-detained-uighurs-have

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

"China claims detained Uighurs have been freed" on 22:15 - Dec 9 with 619 viewseireblue

They are all teaching assistants for the new intake.
"China claims detained Uighurs have been freed" on 22:18 - Dec 9 with 610 viewsNthsuffolkblue

100% success with their voluntary re-education programme, 100% success in finding good stable jobs too.

Not sure what there is to be suspicious of at all.

Must be frustrating to be so efficient that the camps … I mean re-education centres ... are all empty now. Think of the poor souls who were running them and now find themselves redundant.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

"China claims detained Uighurs have been freed" on 23:26 - Dec 9 with 569 viewsStokieBlue

It's a totally farce, nobody believes them.

The state sanctioned pictures looked similar to a Victorian workhouse.

The naivety of their external propaganda is incredible. I guess that's what comes from 70 years of internal propaganda.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

"China claims detained Uighurs have been freed" on 23:33 - Dec 9 with 562 viewsjeera

"China claims detained Uighurs have been freed" on 23:26 - Dec 9 by StokieBlue

The naivety of their external propaganda is incredible. I guess that's what comes from 70 years of internal propaganda.

SB

But there's a pattern that has spread.

I mean, we have come to expect this ridiculous level of denial from places like China, N.Korea, more recently the US...

...The UK.

"China claims detained Uighurs have been freed" on 07:25 - Dec 10 with 487 viewsSteve_M

"China claims detained Uighurs have been freed" on 23:26 - Dec 9 by StokieBlue

SB

They really need to some Youtube videos for the credulous "critical thinkers" in the West to lap up here.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

"China claims detained Uighurs have been freed" on 07:31 - Dec 10 with 484 viewshampstead_blue

That must be a brilliant re-education course.

Is there anything that can be done to stop this?
A General Election in China maybe?

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

"China claims detained Uighurs have been freed" on 09:32 - Dec 10 with 461 viewsjeera

"China claims detained Uighurs have been freed" on 07:31 - Dec 10 by hampstead_blue

That must be a brilliant re-education course.

Is there anything that can be done to stop this?
A General Election in China maybe?

You'd like to think sanctions wouldn't you, but their output has become so big.

And they've been allowed to run riot for so long they are immune to outside criticism.

The reaction to that criticism is child-like. Just deny and continue to deny, spinning the most ridiculous lines, but as we see, it really is a tactic that's caught on around the globe.

"China claims detained Uighurs have been freed" on 09:35 - Dec 10 with 454 viewschicoazul

China is a sinister communist despotism, and almost completely unstoppable in world affairs.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

"China claims detained Uighurs have been freed" on 09:55 - Dec 10 with 436 viewshampstead_blue

"China claims detained Uighurs have been freed" on 09:32 - Dec 10 by jeera

You'd like to think sanctions wouldn't you, but their output has become so big.

And they've been allowed to run riot for so long they are immune to outside criticism.

The reaction to that criticism is child-like. Just deny and continue to deny, spinning the most ridiculous lines, but as we see, it really is a tactic that's caught on around the globe.

I agree.

It's so sad and heartbreaking. Russia is the same.
Whilst many democracies are often pants, at least you can get a change from time to time. The two top boys there are in it for life.

They should be a musical duo....D'Nile
First album; 'Getting Away with it'......Cover version of course.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024