Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holy vs Norris 12:55 - Dec 9 with 1100 viewsRobTheMonk

Is Norris now going to get an extended run in the team?

Holy's on the back end of a wonder penalty save which pretty much saved us from defeat after generally playing quite well.

Appeasing Wolves, general rotation, dressing room problems, illness? What do we think?
Holy vs Norris on 12:58 - Dec 9 with 1076 viewsKieran_Knows

I suspect Norris is costing us too much to sit on the bench, hence his recent run in the team.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Holy vs Norris on 12:59 - Dec 9 with 1073 viewswkj

Wolves, and the general tinkering Lambert seems in to. I would doubt very seriously there is a dressing room issue given how transparent Lambert has been about rotating the squad. Of course, that may not at all be the case, but last I saw Holy was pretty happy on camera.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Holy vs Norris on 12:59 - Dec 9 with 1074 viewsTractorCam

None of the above. Lambert has a roulette wheel which he spins at half 1 to decide the team.

Red for Holy, Black for Norris.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Holy vs Norris on 12:59 - Dec 9 with 1071 viewsBluefish

From what I've seen I prefer Holy and the opportunity to develop the one that belongs to us seems to make far more sense

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Holy has only played in one league match.... on 13:01 - Dec 9 with 1060 viewsBloots

....since Lambert changed it, and I think that was only to try and combat Wycombe's style.

I'd take that to mean that he thinks Norris is "Number 1" now.

But who knows.

Nobody has the slightest clue what he's going to do from one match to the next.

Including Lambert himself.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Holy vs Norris on 13:02 - Dec 9 with 1042 viewswkj

Holy vs Norris on 12:59 - Dec 9 by Bluefish

From what I've seen I prefer Holy and the opportunity to develop the one that belongs to us seems to make far more sense

Personally I agree, I think that Adam Przybek would be adequate cover if Holy got crocked should Wolves want Norris back (or to send him somewhere else)

Crybaby

Green for Przybek. (n/t) on 13:02 - Dec 9 with 1041 viewsBloots

Holy vs Norris on 12:59 - Dec 9 by TractorCam

None of the above. Lambert has a roulette wheel which he spins at half 1 to decide the team.

Red for Holy, Black for Norris.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Holy vs Norris on 13:05 - Dec 9 with 1018 viewsTractorCam

Holy vs Norris on 13:02 - Dec 9 by wkj

Personally I agree, I think that Adam Przybek would be adequate cover if Holy got crocked should Wolves want Norris back (or to send him somewhere else)

I don't get this Wolves argument.

So say Wolves come out and say they're happy with him being here or the deadline passes whatever, does that mean we immediately drop him to the bench as we've done our bit?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Login to get fewer ads

Holy vs Norris on 13:08 - Dec 9 with 1005 viewswkj

Holy vs Norris on 13:05 - Dec 9 by TractorCam

I don't get this Wolves argument.

So say Wolves come out and say they're happy with him being here or the deadline passes whatever, does that mean we immediately drop him to the bench as we've done our bit?

With PL, I couldn't possibly tell you. Unless there is an aim to sign Norris (not sure what his contract is sitting at) I don't know. I think this idea probably comes from the fact it is the easiest to swallow theory as I still want to believe in Lambert's methodology.

Crybaby

Holy vs Norris on 13:13 - Dec 9 with 983 viewsJakeITFC

I think Norris is better personally.
Holy vs Norris on 13:19 - Dec 9 with 957 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I thought Norris was really good on Saturday.

Both good goalkeepers, I think Lambert will continue to rotate for the rest of the season.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Holy vs Norris on 13:23 - Dec 9 with 944 viewswkj

Holy vs Norris on 13:13 - Dec 9 by JakeITFC

I think Norris is better personally.

[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 13:25]

Crybaby

Holy vs Norris on 15:58 - Dec 9 with 816 viewslazyblue

If you don’t play Norris he goes back however if you play him for few games then greater possibility he stays and we have two very good keepers to see us through to the end of the season.
Holy vs Norris on 18:23 - Dec 9 with 743 viewsWickets

I'm finding it difficult to choose between them, Holy is ours and seems as though he is a great team man but has the problem with low shots, all the more surprising that that Wycome penalty was high . Norris looks the more rounded keeper , difficult one .
Holy vs Norris on 19:03 - Dec 9 with 725 viewsPJH

Holy vs Norris on 18:23 - Dec 9 by Wickets

I'm finding it difficult to choose between them, Holy is ours and seems as though he is a great team man but has the problem with low shots, all the more surprising that that Wycome penalty was high . Norris looks the more rounded keeper , difficult one .

Agree, there is very little to choose between them but if pressed to pick one of them as first choice I think that I would say Norris-but only just.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024