Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Probably one for Joe ... 14:05 - Dec 6 with 1171 viewsKieran_Knows

... or anyone else that watches the academy a lot, but this Jack Manly must be some talent? Mentioned 2/3 times by Lambert now and also saying he'd be around the EFL squad had he been fit (if I read that correctly in the news story).
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 14:51]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Probably one for Joe ... on 14:38 - Dec 6 with 1118 viewsitfcjoe

It's hard to know, names get dropped every now and again.

I don't really pay any attention to the U16s, the best ones will play for the U18s as has always been the case.

If Chirewa and Manly (Not Manley) were that good they'd be playing in the Youth Cup ties - although that may not be true for Manly who may not be old enough for Youth Cup. But he'd still play up in the league - Wickham and George Fowler did for the 18s when they were 13/14!

I've seen a few of his goals, and he looks very good, but that is against fellow U15s and U16s.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Probably one for Joe ... on 15:25 - Dec 6 with 1034 viewsleftback

also surprised henderson was in ahead of ndaba on weds night
Probably one for Joe ... on 16:12 - Dec 6 with 969 viewsFixed_It

Probably one for Joe ... on 14:38 - Dec 6 by itfcjoe

I don't really pay any attention to the U16s, the best ones will play for the U18s as has always been the case.

If Chirewa and Manly (Not Manley) were that good they'd be playing in the Youth Cup ties - although that may not be true for Manly who may not be old enough for Youth Cup. But he'd still play up in the league - Wickham and George Fowler did for the 18s when they were 13/14!

I've seen a few of his goals, and he looks very good, but that is against fellow U15s and U16s.

I've heard his name mentioned a few times as the next bit of quality on the production line. Hope he doesn't go down the Ben Knight route...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Probably one for Joe ... on 16:28 - Dec 6 with 938 viewsPhilTWTD

Probably one for Joe ... on 15:25 - Dec 6 by leftback

also surprised henderson was in ahead of ndaba on weds night

I don't think Ndaba could play as he was on loan at Hemel. Think the terms differ from the youth loans Henderson and Smith are on.
Probably one for Joe ... on 16:29 - Dec 6 with 932 viewsPhilTWTD

Probably one for Joe ... on 14:38 - Dec 6 by itfcjoe

Manly's an U15 I was told so I would guess that makes him too young for the Youth Cup?
Probably one for Joe ... on 17:05 - Dec 6 with 895 viewsitfcjoe

Probably one for Joe ... on 16:29 - Dec 6 by PhilTWTD

Manly's an U15 I was told so I would guess that makes him too young for the Youth Cup?

Depends if he is 14 or 15

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024