Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Feel sorry for Posh 09:25 - Dec 5 with 629 viewsSamWhiteUK

If we hadn't played Bolton's youth team, Peterborough might have made it through to the next round of the cup
Feel sorry for Posh on 09:29 - Dec 5 with 603 viewsGeoffSentence

I know he gets pelters for his comments about teams who played Bolton early on having an advantage, but he was right. I am just glad that the luck fell in our favour for a change and we got that easy game against Bolton. Much prefer that to facing Murphy et al.

That said, the league should never have let Bolton play until it was sorted out, same as with Bury.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Feel sorry for Posh on 09:32 - Dec 5 with 585 viewsKieran_Knows

Feel sorry for Posh on 09:29 - Dec 5 by GeoffSentence

I know he gets pelters for his comments about teams who played Bolton early on having an advantage, but he was right. I am just glad that the luck fell in our favour for a change and we got that easy game against Bolton. Much prefer that to facing Murphy et al.

That said, the league should never have let Bolton play until it was sorted out, same as with Bury.

Accrington beat Bolton 7-1 the other week, mind.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Feel sorry for Posh on 09:38 - Dec 5 with 562 viewsGeoffSentence

Feel sorry for Posh on 09:32 - Dec 5 by Kieran_Knows

Accrington beat Bolton 7-1 the other week, mind.

Indeed, though a sending off played its part in that. Indisputably Bolton are a lot better now than they were at the beginning of the season.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Feel sorry for Posh on 09:43 - Dec 5 with 535 viewsTractorCam

Feel sorry for Posh on 09:38 - Dec 5 by GeoffSentence

Indeed, though a sending off played its part in that. Indisputably Bolton are a lot better now than they were at the beginning of the season.

And Coventry drew 0-0 with them, showing that it's not a given you'd beat them. Of course it was an advantage but that's it.

Bolton beating Peterborough next week would be amazing.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024