Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is with all these football posts 22:59 - Dec 4 with 587 viewswkj

On our politics forum tonight? Takes the biscuit really.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What is with all these football posts on 23:03 - Dec 4 with 575 viewsfactual_blue

boris hates hobnobs.

And Stilton.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

What is with all these football posts on 23:17 - Dec 4 with 565 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Corbyn and McDonald seem to have forged an understanding on the left wing, Johnson and Raab down the right providing Swinson with more goal scoring opportunities in the centre, preferably in a 3 5 2 formation.
McCluskey will be handy as a back up striker, and Lansman and Milne should give us more momentum on the far left touchline.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

What is with all these football posts on 23:45 - Dec 4 with 540 viewswkj

What is with all these football posts on 23:17 - Dec 4 by StochesStotasBlewe

Corbyn and McDonald seem to have forged an understanding on the left wing, Johnson and Raab down the right providing Swinson with more goal scoring opportunities in the centre, preferably in a 3 5 2 formation.
McCluskey will be handy as a back up striker, and Lansman and Milne should give us more momentum on the far left touchline.

Think I like about McDonald is he's pretty good at mathematics and has saved the average season ticket holder £6,700 per year. I thought Abbott put in a good performance tonight but her insistence that the scoreline finished 2334 - 0 seemed a little off.

Crybaby

What is with all these football posts on 23:55 - Dec 4 with 534 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

What is with all these football posts on 23:45 - Dec 4 by wkj

Think I like about McDonald is he's pretty good at mathematics and has saved the average season ticket holder £6,700 per year. I thought Abbott put in a good performance tonight but her insistence that the scoreline finished 2334 - 0 seemed a little off.

I believe he got top Marx for mathematics at school.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

What is with all these football posts on 23:59 - Dec 4 with 530 viewswkj

What is with all these football posts on 23:55 - Dec 4 by StochesStotasBlewe

I believe he got top Marx for mathematics at school.

Goes to show you how valuable having a rail network in the public sector is for the development of young players.

Crybaby

What is with all these football posts on 00:03 - Dec 5 with 528 viewsBLUEBEAT

What is with all these football posts on 23:03 - Dec 4 by factual_blue

boris hates hobnobs.

And Stilton.

If there was ever a reason (or two) to #VOTELABOUR

Here it is ☝🏼

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024