Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peterborough starting to get on top since the equalizer... 20:20 - Dec 4 with 779 viewsitfcjoe

...half time come at a good time.

Think we may need to change shape a bit as Norwood too isolated as our wide forwards are having to follow the wing backs back.

Roberts looked lively, and Cotter started brightly - keeper looks solid

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Peterborough starting to get on top since the equalizer... on 20:23 - Dec 4 with 727 viewsTractorCam

Lone striker isolated? Who would have thought!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Peterborough starting to get on top since the equalizer... on 20:23 - Dec 4 with 720 viewsonlymehere

Sounds rubbish only heard Norwood name mentioned twice I think it’s a waste of time these games.
I’d rather league games and Lambert played the strongest side in each game.
Peterborough starting to get on top since the equalizer... on 20:26 - Dec 4 with 680 viewsitfcjoe

Peterborough starting to get on top since the equalizer... on 20:23 - Dec 4 by TractorCam

Lone striker isolated? Who would have thought!

Roberts was getting up near him, but their wing backs are hurting us

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Peterborough starting to get on top since the equalizer... on 20:31 - Dec 4 with 613 viewsonlymehere

Peterborough starting to get on top since the equalizer... on 20:26 - Dec 4 by itfcjoe

Roberts was getting up near him, but their wing backs are hurting us

I always thought the best way to counter this was to use the same approach,if we have wide men that can get foward within the side.
Peterborough starting to get on top since the equalizer... on 20:45 - Dec 4 with 548 viewsIllinoisblue

posh look a little quicker and sharper on the ball than us.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Peterborough starting to get on top since the equalizer... on 20:47 - Dec 4 with 527 viewsonlymehere

Peterborough starting to get on top since the equalizer... on 20:45 - Dec 4 by Illinoisblue

posh look a little quicker and sharper on the ball than us.

How come I thought the idea of rotating is to keep the players fully fit.
Peterborough starting to get on top since the equalizer... on 20:47 - Dec 4 with 525 viewssparks

They have been on top throughout

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024