Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Wright deemed not good enough, then? 15:30 - Dec 2 with 1759 viewsBLUEBEAT

21 now, isn’t he...?

Poll: W or W

Harry Wright deemed not good enough, then? on 15:34 - Dec 2 with 1733 viewsitfcjoe

Got a couple of years left on contract so too early to say

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Harry Wright deemed not good enough, then? on 15:34 - Dec 2 with 1734 viewsMrTown

I don't think he is tall enough. Not sure he's good enough either.
[Post edited 2 Dec 2019 15:35]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Harry Wright deemed not good enough, then? on 16:49 - Dec 2 with 1582 viewsPilgrimblue

Harry Wright deemed not good enough, then? on 15:34 - Dec 2 by MrTown

Not sure he's any shorter than his dad. Keepers don't reach their best till they're mid 20s but can see him going elsewhere.
Harry Wright deemed not good enough, then? on 17:00 - Dec 2 with 1548 viewstown8710

Harry Wright deemed not good enough, then? on 16:49 - Dec 2 by Pilgrimblue

Not sure he's any shorter than his dad. Keepers don't reach their best till they're mid 20s but can see him going elsewhere.

Warms ups at PR he looks very decent great agility. But he seems to have lost 3rd slot to pryzbec
Harry Wright deemed not good enough, then? on 17:01 - Dec 2 with 1545 viewsPhilTWTD

Harry Wright deemed not good enough, then? on 17:00 - Dec 2 by town8710

Warms ups at PR he looks very decent great agility. But he seems to have lost 3rd slot to pryzbec

He's been injured, not sure whether he's fit again, although he wasn't visibly hobbling when I saw him at the training ground the other day.
Harry Wright deemed not good enough, then? on 22:08 - Dec 2 with 1254 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Harry Wright deemed not good enough, then? on 15:34 - Dec 2 by MrTown

Think he's 6ft. The guy we were linked with is 5ft 11. I really hate a short keeper. They can have great ability but it's such a disadvantage.

Richard Wright was 6ft 2.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Harry Wright deemed not good enough, then? on 08:17 - Dec 3 with 1026 viewsitfcjoe

Harry Wright deemed not good enough, then? on 22:08 - Dec 2 by Terry_Nutkins

Think he's 6ft. The guy we were linked with is 5ft 11. I really hate a short keeper. They can have great ability but it's such a disadvantage.

Richard Wright was 6ft 2.

He might be 6ft in heels, looking at him I'd say he is about 5'9 and very slight - needs to fill out but if he does could end up similar to Pickford in size and that doesn't hold him back

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Harry Wright deemed not good enough, then? on 08:20 - Dec 3 with 1013 viewsMeadowlark

Height? Laurie Sivell
Age? David Martin
Login to get fewer ads

Harry Wright deemed not good enough, then? on 08:24 - Dec 3 with 1004 viewsbournemouthblue

Harry Wright deemed not good enough, then? on 16:49 - Dec 2 by Pilgrimblue

Probably later than that to be fair

A lot of players drop down and come back up, look at Nick Pope for example

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Harry Wright deemed not good enough, then? on 08:24 - Dec 3 with 999 viewssolemio

Harry Wright deemed not good enough, then? on 08:20 - Dec 3 by Meadowlark

Height? Laurie Sivell
Age? David Martin

Laurie's short stature really was a major disadvantage. He was a great reaction saver and outstanding in indoor 5-a-side.

Nice story the Martin one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024