Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wycombe have a "singing section" for away games 15:22 - Dec 2 with 1720 viewskizaitfc

Such a good idea, I often get annoyed when I go to an away game to find out I'm sat around a load of spectators who don't want to join in with the signing, which is fair enough if they don't enjoy that. But having your most vocal fans split around the stand can make it difficult to generate atmosphere.

To allow fans that want to be vocal to stand together seems like a very good idea!

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Wycombe have a "singing section" for away games on 15:52 - Dec 2 with 1663 viewsSitfcB

* PETERBOROUGH UNITED / PORTSMOUTH / LINCOLN CITY - SUPPORTERS WHO ARE LESS ABLE TO STAND AND WISH TO BE LOCATED IN A DESIGNATED SEATED AREA SHOULD CALL THE TICKET OFFICE ON 03330 050503 TO PURCHASE THEIR TICKET *

We’ve been doing that (^) the last few away games.

Some sort of separation I suppose.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Didn't they also offer it for Southend...... on 15:54 - Dec 2 with 1657 viewsBloots

Wycombe have a "singing section" for away games on 15:52 - Dec 2 by SitfcB

* PETERBOROUGH UNITED / PORTSMOUTH / LINCOLN CITY - SUPPORTERS WHO ARE LESS ABLE TO STAND AND WISH TO BE LOCATED IN A DESIGNATED SEATED AREA SHOULD CALL THE TICKET OFFICE ON 03330 050503 TO PURCHASE THEIR TICKET *

....and then it was total chaos on the day and everyone just sat where they fancied?

I bet the Grannies loved that.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Wycombe have a "singing section" for away games on 16:05 - Dec 2 with 1645 viewsSlambo

Yeah, we approached the club about this. Hopefully it's something they start doing as standard. Seems a pretty logical approach and pretty easy to administer. No brainer really...

UPPA TOWEN!
Blog: Consumer Rights

Wycombe have a "singing section" for away games on 16:09 - Dec 2 with 1623 viewswkj

Wycombe have a "singing section" for away games on 16:05 - Dec 2 by Slambo

Yeah, we approached the club about this. Hopefully it's something they start doing as standard. Seems a pretty logical approach and pretty easy to administer. No brainer really...

Blue Action, more than just a pretty face!

Thanks for working hard for the fans both on and off of match days.

Signed-
That little boy in the cobbold stand that wants to sing some songs.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Didn't they also offer it for Southend...... on 16:33 - Dec 2 with 1566 viewsSitfcB

Didn't they also offer it for Southend...... on 15:54 - Dec 2 by Bloots

....and then it was total chaos on the day and everyone just sat where they fancied?

I bet the Grannies loved that.

Yup, apparently it was the first couple of rows that were designated other than a whole block, which it should be.

Southend was a free for all as some stewards said sit in your seat and others said sit where you want Always fun.

COYB

Wycombe have a "singing section" for away games on 16:43 - Dec 2 with 1543 viewsReuser_is_God

Wycombe have a "singing section" for away games on 15:52 - Dec 2 by SitfcB

That a designated 'if you want to moan about people standing & celebrating goals sit in here because you're a fcuking div' section.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Wycombe have a "singing section" for away games on 16:57 - Dec 2 with 1521 viewsSitfcB

Wycombe have a "singing section" for away games on 16:43 - Dec 2 by Reuser_is_God

That a designated 'if you want to moan about people standing & celebrating goals sit in here because you're a fcuking div' section.

Basically, yes.

COYB

I sat on a wall, true story. (n/t) on 17:01 - Dec 2 with 1510 viewsBloots

Didn't they also offer it for Southend...... on 16:33 - Dec 2 by SitfcB

Yup, apparently it was the first couple of rows that were designated other than a whole block, which it should be.

Southend was a free for all as some stewards said sit in your seat and others said sit where you want Always fun.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Login to get fewer ads

I sat on a wall, true story. (n/t) on 17:26 - Dec 2 with 1463 viewsMullet

I sat on a wall, true story. (n/t) on 17:01 - Dec 2 by Bloots

Nice one Humpty

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Wycombe have a "singing section" for away games on 21:38 - Dec 2 with 1242 viewsBlue_Moses

I can't remember the last time I went to an away game and was near any of our fans who sing. That's not me having a dig at anyone by the way, would just prefer being closer to those that want to be more vocal.
Wycombe have a "singing section" for away games on 23:59 - Dec 2 with 1152 viewsTractorWood

Wycombe have a "singing section" for away games on 21:38 - Dec 2 by Blue_Moses

I can't remember the last time I went to an away game and was near any of our fans who sing. That's not me having a dig at anyone by the way, would just prefer being closer to those that want to be more vocal.

Nothing worse than when a game kicks off and everyone sits down together in unison for 90 minutes of silence with intermittent tutting.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Wycombe have a "singing section" for away games on 01:08 - Dec 3 with 1127 viewstextbackup

isn't it a complete dogsht state of affairs when a singing section is needed for away games..... when away games are typically known for the hardcore attending and singing hearts out, when outnumbered by the home fans.

another thing to hate about modern football, and its shthead fans.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024