Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again 22:15 - Dec 1 with 4715 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Probably the usual nonsense but..

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 22:16 - Dec 1 with 4063 viewsBloomBlue

I think we all live in hope Twitter will die.
Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 22:17 - Dec 1 with 4059 viewsfactual_blue

but what?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 22:17 - Dec 1 with 4055 viewswkj

London Bridge is most definitely not down.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 22:18 - Dec 1 with 4035 viewsSwailsey

It’s a really good album, it’s not nonsense.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 22:18 - Dec 1 with 4034 viewsfactual_blue

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 22:17 - Dec 1 by wkj

London Bridge is most definitely not down.

After two terror attacks on London Bridge, I would think they've renamed the operation.

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 22:18 - Dec 1 with 4034 viewsJ2BLUE

But what? Come on mate. If people reported every rumour on Twitter we wouldn't have time to do anything else. One day it will be right but Twitter is a cesspit filled with c units

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 22:19 - Dec 1 with 4023 viewswkj

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 22:18 - Dec 1 by factual_blue

After two terror attacks on London Bridge, I would think they've renamed the operation.

I didn't think about that actually, that would be quite a confusing coincidence

Crybaby

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 22:20 - Dec 1 with 4012 viewsfactual_blue

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 22:19 - Dec 1 by wkj

I didn't think about that actually, that would be quite a confusing coincidence

It's now Operation Epstein.

Def info.

Login to get fewer ads

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 22:21 - Dec 1 with 4004 viewswkj

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 22:20 - Dec 1 by factual_blue

It's now Operation Epstein.

Def info.

Live from Pizza Express

Crybaby

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 22:34 - Dec 1 with 3860 viewsEastTownBlue

Really ? I thought that it was Philip who was always dying according to Twitter.
Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 22:39 - Dec 1 with 3819 viewshoppy

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 22:52 - Dec 1 with 3624 viewswkj

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 22:34 - Dec 1 by EastTownBlue

Really ? I thought that it was Philip who was always dying according to Twitter.

I think Twitter determined Gene Wilder died for the 4th time this year also.

Never rely on twitter for celebrity obituaries is the common message here, that is what Factors is here for.

Crybaby

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 22:54 - Dec 1 with 3586 viewseireblue

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 22:52 - Dec 1 by wkj

I think Twitter determined Gene Wilder died for the 4th time this year also.

Never rely on twitter for celebrity obituaries is the common message here, that is what Factors is here for.

Yep, I wake up every morning, check if Factors has announced my passing, if not I get out of bed.
Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 22:57 - Dec 1 with 3551 viewsRyorry

... but the possibility of another 5 years of having to shake hands with our current PM was the last straw for her?
[Post edited 1 Dec 2019 22:57]

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 22:59 - Dec 1 with 3525 viewswkj

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 22:57 - Dec 1 by Ryorry

... but the possibility of another 5 years of having to shake hands with our current PM was the last straw for her?

I'd rather than than have to deal with Cummings touching my hand.

Crybaby

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 23:00 - Dec 1 with 3507 viewseireblue

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 22:57 - Dec 1 by Ryorry

Well, it is one way to avoid having dinner with that frightful American.
Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 23:01 - Dec 1 with 3492 viewsfooters

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 23:02 - Dec 1 with 3470 viewscatch74

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 22:54 - Dec 1 by eireblue

Yep, I wake up every morning, check if Factors has announced my passing, if not I get out of bed.

The concern being he announces his own, he’d take half the board with him I reckon.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 23:09 - Dec 1 with 3370 viewsElderGrizzly

Nailed it

And this is where is started

[Post edited 1 Dec 2019 23:11]
Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 23:19 - Dec 1 with 3222 viewsRyorry

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 23:09 - Dec 1 by ElderGrizzly

Nailed it

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 23:40 - Dec 1 with 3070 viewsjaykay

i thought this was you rommers
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/punter-scoops-230000-placing-biggest-20992

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 00:45 - Dec 2 with 2940 viewspointofblue

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 23:09 - Dec 1 by ElderGrizzly

Nailed it

They could have at least made the timing logical. When the Queen passes away I presume the country will undertake a period of national mourning, in other words essential work only. Why would they wait until most people are in work before announcing it?

And why am I taking this seriously?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 00:49 - Dec 2 with 2927 viewswkj

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 00:45 - Dec 2 by pointofblue

They could have at least made the timing logical. When the Queen passes away I presume the country will undertake a period of national mourning, in other words essential work only. Why would they wait until most people are in work before announcing it?

When the queen goes we enter a 10 day period of national mourning, but the announcement of her passing wont be made until some time after the queens doctors record her passing. Very little of the communication is done electronically (internet) in the beginning stages, so a leak is highly unlikely unless someone high up in the staff is a dick.

[Post edited 2 Dec 2019 0:50]

Crybaby

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 01:11 - Dec 2 with 2882 viewsfactual_blue

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 00:45 - Dec 2 by pointofblue

If you think you'll get ten days off work, you're sadly mistaken.

Sorry.

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 08:28 - Dec 2 with 2587 viewsGeoffSentence

Rumours the Queen is dead on twitter - again on 01:11 - Dec 2 by factual_blue

If you think you'll get ten days off work, you're sadly mistaken.

Sorry.

The funeral and coronation days would be holidays though.

Every cloud.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024