Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What did Dozzell and Downes look like today? 16:26 - Dec 1 with 1865 viewsHullblue

BBC reckons we had 59% possession which would suggest they did their jobs pretty well.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

What did Dozzell and Downes look like today? on 19:37 - Dec 1 with 1707 viewscooperd5

Looked decent in the middle, nice passing in spells.
Just wish sometimes they would be a little more offensive minded and play it forwards more. Not easy with one up front mind.
What did Dozzell and Downes look like today? on 22:20 - Dec 1 with 1517 viewsArnieM

Id say that’s the best performance by Dozzell in a long while. He “ showed “ and was putting some nice balls about, linking up well , but in the second half I think we missed the steadying influences of Skuse , as we were pinned back for long periods in the game. No one asking for the ball in
midfield, to take the pressure off the back four.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

What did Dozzell and Downes look like today? on 23:18 - Dec 1 with 1439 viewsMaySixth

Best 90 minute performance I have seen from Dozzell

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

What did Dozzell and Downes look like today? on 07:32 - Dec 2 with 1270 viewsChateauWines

They did particularly well in first half. Andre has played really well in FA Cup. I love watching Flynn play with his energy and bite. They are total chalk and cheese but together very good future midfield

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

What did Dozzell and Downes look like today? on 14:44 - Dec 2 with 1065 viewsGeoffSentence

Downes looked a little like Reinhard Heydrich, whereas Dozzell bore a passing resemblance to a young Jason.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

What did Dozzell and Downes look like today? on 14:51 - Dec 2 with 1051 viewschicoazul

Surely if we had 59% possession and only drew that would suggest they did NOT do their jobs at all well.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

What did Dozzell and Downes look like today? on 09:23 - Dec 3 with 848 viewsHullblue

What did Dozzell and Downes look like today? on 14:51 - Dec 2 by chicoazul

Surely if we had 59% possession and only drew that would suggest they did NOT do their jobs at all well.

Central midfielders contribute most to teams winning and retaining possession, so that’s why I think the 59% is in their favour.

You could argue they didn’t create enough chances with that possession but I suspect that was down to our wide players - Judge shouldn’t be playing out there and I don’t rate Rowe that highly. Happy to be corrected if I’m wrong though.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024