Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
False Flag apparently...... 12:14 - Dec 1 with 1867 viewshampstead_blue

https://order-order.com/2019/11/29/corbyns-conspiracists-provide-london-bridge-c

Before you say anything, I'm not an advocate of this site and haven't checked every twitter handle, I'm not on twitter......

IF it's true then there are sick puppies out there.....

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

False Flag apparently...... on 12:17 - Dec 1 with 1830 viewsJ2BLUE

Why can't the tweets be enlarged so we can read them? What is the conspiracy claiming?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

False Flag apparently...... on 12:31 - Dec 1 with 1786 viewsDanTheMan

False Flag apparently...... on 12:17 - Dec 1 by J2BLUE

Why can't the tweets be enlarged so we can read them? What is the conspiracy claiming?

It's a bunch of idiots on Twitter claiming it was a false flag to help the Tories, usual nonsense from a handful of nutters on the internet.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

False Flag apparently...... on 12:31 - Dec 1 with 1784 viewshampstead_blue

False Flag apparently...... on 12:17 - Dec 1 by J2BLUE

I don't know how to enlarge it. I saved it and did it that but again, don't know how to enlarge it.

Save to say it is a raft of claims this was a False Flag event to cover-up BJ's actions and divert gave from the Tories.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.

False Flag apparently...... on 12:32 - Dec 1 with 1783 viewsDubtractor

You're just embarrassing yourself over the last couple of days.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

False Flag apparently...... on 12:34 - Dec 1 with 1772 viewsJ2BLUE

False Flag apparently...... on 12:31 - Dec 1 by hampstead_blue

I don't know how to enlarge it. I saved it and did it that but again, don't know how to enlarge it.

Save to say it is a raft of claims this was a False Flag event to cover-up BJ's actions and divert gave from the Tories.

I'd say it did more damage to Corbyn than the Tories. "He might have had a bomb but Corbyn wouldn't let the police shoot him if he was in charge" etc. You know, the party line you've been repeatedly saying.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

False Flag apparently...... on 12:35 - Dec 1 with 1767 viewsMullet

Either side using the deaths of these people for political gain are odious and disgusting. However, the fact that Farage and Conservative ministers are doing it so brazenly and the recourse here is some idiots on twitter are too, is staggering.

Shameful all round frankly.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

False Flag apparently...... on 12:36 - Dec 1 with 1754 viewshampstead_blue

False Flag apparently...... on 12:32 - Dec 1 by Dubtractor

You're just embarrassing yourself over the last couple of days.

Have you read the tweets?

False Flag apparently...... on 12:46 - Dec 1 with 1715 viewsZedRodgers

Please contain your nonsense within one thread.

Any false flag claims are just as delusional as your claims that Corbyn wants to make terrorists feel safe. Two sides of a very strange coin.

No, not at the moment

Login to get fewer ads

False Flag apparently...... on 12:48 - Dec 1 with 1705 viewsDarth_Koont

False Flag apparently...... on 12:46 - Dec 1 by ZedRodgers

Any false flag claims are just as delusional as your claims that Corbyn wants to make terrorists feel safe. Two sides of a very strange coin.

Well said.

Pronouns: He/Him

False Flag apparently...... on 12:58 - Dec 1 with 1675 viewsEastTownBlue

False Flag apparently...... on 12:36 - Dec 1 by hampstead_blue

Have you read the tweets?

I have. Idiots on Twitter say silly things shocker. Somehow it all gets linked to Corbyn in the title.
False Flag apparently...... on 13:40 - Dec 1 with 1618 viewshampstead_blue

False Flag apparently...... on 12:58 - Dec 1 by EastTownBlue

I have. Idiots on Twitter say silly things shocker. Somehow it all gets linked to Corbyn in the title.

They are clearly JC supporters.

False Flag apparently...... on 13:41 - Dec 1 with 1615 viewshampstead_blue

Read the tweet. Nothing to do with me.

False Flag apparently...... on 14:05 - Dec 1 with 1571 viewseireblue

Yes, sick puppies does seem a good term for some people that spread lies and misinformation on social media and Internet forums.

Other appropriate terms are available.
False Flag apparently...... on 14:07 - Dec 1 with 1553 viewsGaryCooper

'Please contain your nonsense within one thread. '

Chortle, full blown belly laugh, self awareness fail on British Leyland scale.
False Flag apparently...... on 14:12 - Dec 1 with 1539 viewsStokieBlue

False Flag apparently...... on 12:31 - Dec 1 by DanTheMan

It's a bunch of idiots on Twitter claiming it was a false flag to help the Tories, usual nonsense from a handful of nutters on the internet.

And a few on here who are upset that people might require some evidence.

The other London Bridge thread is dreadful stuff.

SB
[Post edited 1 Dec 2019 14:13]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

False Flag apparently...... on 14:13 - Dec 1 with 1535 viewsjontysnut

False Flag apparently...... on 13:40 - Dec 1 by hampstead_blue

They are clearly JC supporters.

From people whose previous tweet was in Russian
False Flag apparently...... on 14:15 - Dec 1 with 1527 viewsnoggin

https://www.facebook.com/989095877859091/posts/2285026324932700?vh=e&sfns=mo

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

False Flag apparently...... on 16:02 - Dec 1 with 1359 viewsBlueBadger

False Flag apparently...... on 14:13 - Dec 1 by jontysnut

From people whose previous tweet was in Russian

Good job we have an expert in military intelligence in this thread who's be able to see through all this in a second.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

False Flag apparently...... on 16:09 - Dec 1 with 1315 viewsBlueBadger

False Flag apparently...... on 13:41 - Dec 1 by hampstead_blue

'Nothing to do with me'. You're the one sharing it on here going 'LOOK AT THIS, THE SKY IS FALLING, LEFTIES EVERYWHERE ARE RUINING EVRYTHING OH GOD HY AM I SCARED OF EVERYTHING IN GENERAL BUT PARTICULARLY THE THINGS I'VE JUST MADE UP' here, Alastair old chap.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

False Flag apparently...... on 16:16 - Dec 1 with 1279 viewsCheltenham_Blue

False Flag apparently...... on 13:41 - Dec 1 by hampstead_blue

Still happy enough to peddle it on here though aren't you?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

False Flag apparently...... on 16:40 - Dec 1 with 1198 viewsjontysnut

False Flag apparently...... on 16:02 - Dec 1 by BlueBadger

Good job we have an expert in military intelligence in this thread who's be able to see through all this in a second.

Everything I know comes from watching Dangermouse. But there are people who know about the provenance of twitter accounts. There will be false flag loons but they will also believe in a flat earth, lizards and that playing one up front is a good thing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024