Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December 15:58 - Nov 30 with 3788 viewsGeoffSentence

For them that is interested in that sort of thing but dont so Sky or BT.

I might take the opportunity to watch Villa stuff the budgies.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 15:59 - Nov 30 with 3778 viewsBlueBadger

Never mind that, season 4 of The Expanse is coming is less than fortnight now!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 16:02 - Nov 30 with 3767 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 16:02 - Nov 30 with 3765 viewsGeoffSentence

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 15:59 - Nov 30 by BlueBadger

Never mind that, season 4 of The Expanse is coming is less than fortnight now!

Is it good enough to watch series 1-3?

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 16:04 - Nov 30 with 3753 viewsSwansea_Blue

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 16:02 - Nov 30 by GeoffSentence

Never heard of it, so good question. I need another series for the cold winter nights.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 16:04 - Nov 30 with 3749 viewsSitfcB

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 16:02 - Nov 30 by BryanPlug

Yes but even they managed to beat the scum 5-1 the other month.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 16:05 - Nov 30 with 3744 viewswkj

I actually sort of like the idea of Amazon dipping their feet into this market. It will be interesting to see if they succeed with this experiment and use it to springboard a substantial bid for the majority stake of PL games, they certainly have the resources to do it. I would love to see how sky would handle that.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 16:07 - Nov 30 with 3727 viewsBlueBadger

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 16:02 - Nov 30 by GeoffSentence

Mos' def.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 16:11 - Nov 30 with 3712 viewsSwansea_Blue

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 16:05 - Nov 30 by wkj

I actually sort of like the idea of Amazon dipping their feet into this market. It will be interesting to see if they succeed with this experiment and use it to springboard a substantial bid for the majority stake of PL games, they certainly have the resources to do it. I would love to see how sky would handle that.

Bad news for the fans though. If your team’s games end up being split across 3 or 4 separate platforms you could end up paying roughly the same as a season ticket.

Login to get fewer ads

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 16:13 - Nov 30 with 3702 viewsBlueBadger

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 16:04 - Nov 30 by Swansea_Blue

Never heard of it, so good question. I need another series for the cold winter nights.

As a massive fan of the books, yes. Faithful to the books where it makes sense but changes bits that don't work easily on telly.
Think 'Game of Throne' in space, but with considerably less rape and a decreased likelihood of a disappointing conclusion given that the books are nearly all written.

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 16:16 - Nov 30 with 3691 viewsSwansea_Blue

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 16:13 - Nov 30 by BlueBadger

As a massive fan of the books, yes. Faithful to the books where it makes sense but changes bits that don't work easily on telly.
Think 'Game of Throne' in space, but with considerably less rape and a decreased likelihood of a disappointing conclusion given that the books are nearly all written.

I’ll have a look, cheers

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 16:17 - Nov 30 with 3685 viewsDubtractor

Yes. Definitely.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 17:08 - Nov 30 with 3554 viewswkj

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 16:11 - Nov 30 by Swansea_Blue

Bad news for the fans though. If your team’s games end up being split across 3 or 4 separate platforms you could end up paying roughly the same as a season ticket.

Most definately true, though my heart doesn't bleed too much in that situation, sport has needed change mpetition in broadcasting rights for a long time, and bt sport really seems to supliment sky more than it pressures them. I would love some kind of rule to be imposed that at least 1 game a week must be reserved for terrestrial TV, pie in the sky I know

Crybaby

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 20:02 - Nov 30 with 3421 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Miss Slave tells me there is a 30 day free offer too!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 10:36 - Dec 1 with 3141 viewsBryanPlug

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 16:05 - Nov 30 by wkj

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 11:19 - Dec 1 with 3107 viewsvilanovablue

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 17:08 - Nov 30 by wkj

Most definately true, though my heart doesn't bleed too much in that situation, sport has needed change mpetition in broadcasting rights for a long time, and bt sport really seems to supliment sky more than it pressures them. I would love some kind of rule to be imposed that at least 1 game a week must be reserved for terrestrial TV, pie in the sky I know

I don't know why it's pie in the sky, the Spanish show 1 game a week free to air which I believe is actually law.
Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 12:06 - Dec 1 with 3076 viewshatch

I see it as more of a stunt to get people into Prime rather than become a regular broadcaster. I received a letter this week promoting their 30 day trial highlighting that I could watch the premier league games during that period. A very expensive mail drop campaign no doubt. I suspect they think they can lock enough new prime members in by dangling the football carrot.
Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 13:34 - Dec 1 with 3028 viewswkj

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 12:06 - Dec 1 by hatch

I see it as more of a stunt to get people into Prime rather than become a regular broadcaster. I received a letter this week promoting their 30 day trial highlighting that I could watch the premier league games during that period. A very expensive mail drop campaign no doubt. I suspect they think they can lock enough new prime members in by dangling the football carrot.

Maybe, but they have been very good with their Tennis coverage so far. Bezos will run an idea at a loss to enhance other parts of his business, it is true. Personally I subscribe to Amazon Prime because it does offer such a wide range of things I like, this only enhances that.

Crybaby

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 20:17 - Dec 1 with 2958 viewsGeoffSentence

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 16:07 - Nov 30 by BlueBadger

Mos' def.

In the 23rd century humans have colonised the solar system.

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 09:00 - Dec 2 with 2757 viewsJimmyJazz

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 17:08 - Nov 30 by wkj

Burnley v Palace - from this weekend's games? It's easy to lose one midtable game per gameweek that has limited appeal outside of the fans from both teams

For the football fan this will soon lose it's appeal.

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 15:28 - Dec 3 with 2600 viewshatch

Amazon Prime is showing a bunch of premier league games in December on 12:06 - Dec 1 by hatch

‘It is, however, seen as a loss-leader. The reason it is doing this now is to attract customers to its website over the Christmas period, with its service also including free delivery on many items.’

From the Beeb. Although they are also dipping their toe in the water to see whether to bid properly in the future.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024