Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic 22:11 - Nov 27 with 9327 viewsWacko

And a Tory at that:

(Apols if posted already)

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 08:25 - Nov 28 with 3496 viewsDarth_Koont

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 08:10 - Nov 28 by Bluefish

Plenty say that trump is not racist but that doesn't mean that he isn't

Apparently I have to post links for everything https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/nov/21/black-voice

[Post edited 28 Nov 2019 8:19]

Absurd and pretty insulting attempt at equivalence.

Corbyn is a lifelong antiracist.

Pronouns: He/Him

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 08:35 - Nov 28 with 3477 viewsGaryCooper

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 08:25 - Nov 28 by Darth_Koont

Whilst allowing racism to thrive in the party he leads, why is this so difficult to understand?
Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 08:39 - Nov 28 with 3463 viewslowhouseblue

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 08:25 - Nov 28 by Darth_Koont

an antiracist who consistently turns a blind eye to the racism of people he is aligned with on other matters.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 08:43 - Nov 28 with 3441 viewsBluefish

Donald says he is as well

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 08:51 - Nov 28 with 3422 viewslowhouseblue

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 08:39 - Nov 28 by lowhouseblue

an antiracist who consistently turns a blind eye to the racism of people he is aligned with on other matters.

what??? abuse reported. the world's gone mad.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 08:53 - Nov 28 with 3416 viewsartsbossbeard

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 08:51 - Nov 28 by lowhouseblue

I know!!

Don't think GB's up yet either.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 08:58 - Nov 28 with 3398 viewsBluefish

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 08:51 - Nov 28 by lowhouseblue

I think Herbs has taken over on this board as the biggest bed wetter. Credibility is lower than another certain poster than loves firing off abuse reports everytime they lose another argument. User name change time I would guess.

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 09:01 - Nov 28 with 3389 viewsHerbivore

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 08:58 - Nov 28 by Bluefish

I think Herbs has taken over on this board as the biggest bed wetter. Credibility is lower than another certain poster than loves firing off abuse reports everytime they lose another argument. User name change time I would guess.

What is the point of you? You're not even good at trolling anymore.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 09:03 - Nov 28 with 3381 viewsBluefish

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 09:01 - Nov 28 by Herbivore

What is the point of you? You're not even good at trolling anymore.

Don't hate me because I am right, just learn from it

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 09:05 - Nov 28 with 3373 viewsHerbivore

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 09:03 - Nov 28 by Bluefish

Don't hate me because I am right, just learn from it

Sure, sure.

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 09:17 - Nov 28 with 3357 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 08:39 - Nov 28 by lowhouseblue

How the fcuk is a statement of fact reported as abuse?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 09:27 - Nov 28 with 3336 viewsGaryCooper

It has all gone Bertie Smalls on here this morning, next there will be stuff from facebook posted, the little Marxist scamps.
Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 09:32 - Nov 28 with 3321 viewsHerbivore

Sorry, I seem to have been responsible for fat fingering your post as abuse. It's clearly not abusive. I managed to accidentally put three posters on ignore the other day, the perils of scrolling through here on a smartphone.

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 09:34 - Nov 28 with 3313 viewsStokieBlue

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 09:32 - Nov 28 by Herbivore

Sorry, I seem to have been responsible for fat fingering your post as abuse. It's clearly not abusive. I managed to accidentally put three posters on ignore the other day, the perils of scrolling through here on a smartphone.

That happens quite a lot I think.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 09:47 - Nov 28 with 3293 viewsDarth_Koont

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 08:43 - Nov 28 by Bluefish

Donald says he is as well

You say you're not a troll.

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 09:53 - Nov 28 with 3280 viewsDarth_Koont

It's obviously not as simple as that when you're pro-Palestinian. Or pro-Israel for that matter.

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 09:57 - Nov 28 with 3270 viewsBluefish

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 09:32 - Nov 28 by Herbivore

Hahahhhahahahahahhahahahahaha

Worst piece of bullsh*t seen on here for so many years. Tragic stuff

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 09:58 - Nov 28 with 3260 viewsHerbivore

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 09:57 - Nov 28 by Bluefish

Hahahhhahahahahahhahahahahaha

Worst piece of bullsh*t seen on here for so many years. Tragic stuff

Tiresome. You exist solely to wind people up and you're not even very good at it.

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 10:00 - Nov 28 with 3250 viewslowhouseblue

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 09:53 - Nov 28 by Darth_Koont

It's obviously not as simple as that when you're pro-Palestinian. Or pro-Israel for that matter.

set aside palestine just for a moment, corbyn has been very happy to associate with some pretty nasty people without his antiracism ever getting in the way.

in the end that's what his problem boils down to.

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 10:01 - Nov 28 with 3245 viewslowhouseblue

no problem. good to keep phil on his toes.

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 10:13 - Nov 28 with 3224 viewscaught-in-limbo

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 06:54 - Nov 28 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Toto Nsiala doesn’t believe the Toto Nsiala song is racist...

On a serious note it’s obvious Corbyn himself isn’t an anti-semite, and suggestions that he is are ridiculous. However that doesn’t mean there isn’t a problem with anti-semitism within the Labour Party that has been enabled under Corbyn’s watch

"However that doesn’t mean there isn’t a problem with anti-semitism within the Labour Party that has been enabled under Corbyn’s watch"

How do you think Corbyn has "enabled" this antisemitism under his watch?

Do you think that this genuine antisemitism might be a result of the situation Finkelstein describes in the video between 2:06 - 3:18?

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 10:49 - Nov 28 with 3196 viewsRyorry

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 22:52 - Nov 27 by Wacko

Bercow, as do most people, recognises there's a problem within the party. However the recent report you mentioned says there's "no reliable, empirical evidence to support the notion that there is a higher prevalence of antisemitic attitudes within the Labour Party than any other party."

It would be naive and disingenuous to claim that absolutely none of the accusations of anti-semitism in the Labour Party come from politicized motives. When Ed Miliband was leader, even he (a jew) was accused of antisemitism when he criticized an Israeli ground incursion into Gaza.

And another comment from Norman Finkelstein:

[Post edited 27 Nov 2019 22:59]

How would Finkelstein know what goes on within the Labour Party? Is he a member? How much time has he spent in the UK? Has he spent time within Westminster in the past year? Has he talked with the Jewish Labour MPs who left citing anti-Semitism?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 12:39 - Nov 28 with 3160 viewsDarth_Koont

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 10:49 - Nov 28 by Ryorry

How would Finkelstein know what goes on within the Labour Party? Is he a member? How much time has he spent in the UK? Has he spent time within Westminster in the past year? Has he talked with the Jewish Labour MPs who left citing anti-Semitism?

He addresses the data and the factual evidence.

Most people (inside or outside) the Labour Party need to take a leaf out of his book.

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 13:21 - Nov 28 with 3135 viewsGlasgowBlue

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 10:13 - Nov 28 by caught-in-limbo

"However that doesn’t mean there isn’t a problem with anti-semitism within the Labour Party that has been enabled under Corbyn’s watch"

How do you think Corbyn has "enabled" this antisemitism under his watch?

Do you think that this genuine antisemitism might be a result of the situation Finkelstein describes in the video between 2:06 - 3:18?

"How do you think Corbyn has "enabled" this antisemitism under his watch"?

https://unherd.com/2019/11/labour-is-institutionally-anti-semitic/?tl_inbound=1&

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 13:34 - Nov 28 with 3117 viewsRyorry

Another Jew who doesn't believe Corbyn is antisemitic on 12:39 - Nov 28 by Darth_Koont

He addresses the data and the factual evidence.

Most people (inside or outside) the Labour Party need to take a leaf out of his book.

What data? What evidence? What evidence did he produce during that interview? How many of the former Labour MPs who left citing AS as their reason for stepping down did he actually speak with? Any at all?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024