Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good point made on 'The Gasroom' regarding the international break 11:54 - Nov 27 with 786 viewsGeoffSentence

"The match was originally called off for international call ups to Georgiou Downes, Judge, Dobra and Dozzell....none whom actually played a minute tonight."

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Good point made on 'The Gasroom' regarding the international break on 11:56 - Nov 27 with 777 viewsITFC_Forever

Downes presumably would have played had he not been ill.

And I suppose the argument for the others is that they were options on the bench which wouldn't have been available had the game been played without them.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Good point made on 'The Gasroom' regarding the international break on 12:16 - Nov 27 with 739 viewsPhilTWTD

Good point made on 'The Gasroom' regarding the international break on 11:56 - Nov 27 by ITFC_Forever

And I suppose the argument for the others is that they were options on the bench which wouldn't have been available had the game been played without them.

Indeed, who would we have had on the bench? Who would have come into the side if one or two of those that started last night had picked up a niggle in training the day before?
Good point made on 'The Gasroom' regarding the international break on 12:27 - Nov 27 with 702 viewsBluefish

Good point made on 'The Gasroom' regarding the international break on 12:16 - Nov 27 by PhilTWTD

Indeed, who would we have had on the bench? Who would have come into the side if one or two of those that started last night had picked up a niggle in training the day before?

We are in a pub league we could just get someone to play under a different name like all pub teams do. Probably some spare shinnies in the changing rooms if they need them

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Good point made on 'The Gasroom' regarding the international break on 13:44 - Nov 27 with 607 viewsfactual_blue

Good point made on 'The Gasroom' regarding the international break on 11:56 - Nov 27 by ITFC_Forever

Was Downes ill last night? I thought that, because he's tiny, he'd been left out in case the Wycombe Giant fell on him.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024