Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wycombe need to throw their arms in the air a bit more over every decision 11:13 - Nov 27 with 3795 viewsMaySixth

they don't do it enough and it could help them influence the officials

[Post edited 27 Nov 2019 13:30]

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Wycombe need to throw their arms in the air a bit more over every decision on 21:41 - Nov 27 with 374 viewsDeano69

Chatting to the ref during goal kicks to distract him from the time wasting

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Wycombe need to throw their arms in the air a bit more over every decision on 09:28 - Nov 28 with 278 viewsSamWhiteUK

Wycombe need to throw their arms in the air a bit more over every decision on 16:36 - Nov 27 by britbiker

I agree. I'd hate to think how many fouls there were and how much of the 90 minutes actual football was played.

We at least did try to play a passing game on a few occasions. Unfortunately there we're some bad passes out of play that helped kill the flow of the game.

Also cant remember many games recently when our midfielders have turned and actually run towards the opposition goal rather than always trying to get the ball out wide for the inevitable overhit cross. Thinking Lawrence may be the last one who consistantly ran directly to the goal.
[Post edited 27 Nov 2019 16:40]

There were over 30 fouls
Wycombe need to throw their arms in the air a bit more over every decision on 09:30 - Nov 28 with 278 viewsSamWhiteUK

Wycombe need to throw their arms in the air a bit more over every decision on 16:45 - Nov 27 by britbiker

Don't know if anyone else noticed Wolfie (i think) in the second half turn towards the useless linesman and grab at his own crutch as if to call him a c0ck. Was thinking the lino was going to report it to the ref and I think Wolfie had already been booked.

I know some players play through injury, but having a crutch on the field is next level. Can't say I noticed it but fair play to Woolfie for playing through that
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024