Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm really struggling to understand the whinging on here 09:30 - Nov 27 with 2696 viewsSamWhiteUK

We're playing the top of the league team, the form team, and they haven't scored past us. We should've won but for an unbelievably disallowed goal. We had 65% possession and limited them to the long ball game.

People are complaining about the formation etc, but it clearly worked.
I'm really struggling to understand the whinging on here on 07:05 - Nov 28 with 319 viewsblueconscience

I'm really struggling to understand the whinging on here on 09:40 - Nov 27 by clive_baker

People will always moan. There's some supporters on here that think we have a right to be turning Wycombe over 4 nil. We're 4 points clear of 3rd with a game in hand, and it could've been a lot more had it not been for some dodgy refereeing. We're in a good spot, we do need to create a little more though, I don't know why Judge or Dozzell wasn't given 30 minutes yesterday.

Som people will always moan, some people will always happy clap. Welcome to the world.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2019 7:07]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

I'm really struggling to understand the whinging on here on 09:10 - Nov 28 with 282 viewsWickets

I'm really struggling to understand the whinging on here on 10:42 - Nov 27 by Guthrum

Wycombe may not be Barca, but being nine points ahead of 3rd place gives some indication of their effectiveness compared with the rest of the division.

At the moment wonder what odds you can get on them not being promoted ?
I'm really struggling to understand the whinging on here on 11:38 - Nov 28 with 268 viewssundaze

You think this is bad, just wait until after the election. At the moment there are a number of posters who are too busy starting numerous threads every day, in the desperate hope of persuading the few people that read them, to vote one way or another.
Give them a couple of weeks, then the football whinging posts will increase.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024