Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... 08:51 - Nov 27 with 3198 viewsKieran_Knows

... in the build up to the penalty warranted a straight red card? Looked a very naughty tackle (all from his own bad touch coming inside IIRC).

Amazed he stayed on the field.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 08:53 - Nov 27 with 2974 viewsLankHenners

Definitely a second yellow but the ref, in his glee and desperation to sprint over and point to the penalty spot, probably forgot about it the thick tw@t.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 08:55 - Nov 27 with 2953 viewsportmanking

There's a player in there somewhere re. Donacien. But you can't ignore those head-in-hand moments like that terrible touch last night and the one on Saturday on about 75 mins that gifted Blackpool a corner and killed our momentum.
Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 08:56 - Nov 27 with 2943 viewsReuser_is_God

Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 08:53 - Nov 27 by LankHenners

Definitely a second yellow but the ref, in his glee and desperation to sprint over and point to the penalty spot, probably forgot about it the thick tw@t.

Exactly this.

I’m surprised the ref didn’t actually take the penalty himself.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 09:02 - Nov 27 with 2908 viewsDubtractor

He was bloody delighted about it wasn't he?

And the decision not to give a second yellow to Donacien just another bit of awful refereeing on the night.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 09:20 - Nov 27 with 2857 viewsSteve_M

Yep.

Thought the first booking was a poor one, borderline decision for the foul but in the context of the game at that point was a sign of how little control he had. See also lecturing Allsop and Akinfenwa before letting them off with a warning without doing that to our players.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 09:49 - Nov 27 with 2785 viewsdavblue

Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 08:55 - Nov 27 by portmanking

There's a player in there somewhere re. Donacien. But you can't ignore those head-in-hand moments like that terrible touch last night and the one on Saturday on about 75 mins that gifted Blackpool a corner and killed our momentum.

up until the half way line yeah, he's a solid player, once he's in the oppositions half his lack of quality going forward shows.
Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 09:53 - Nov 27 with 2757 viewsRobTheMonk

Probably not a straight red but it was one of the most obvious yellows of the game and the ref bottled it lol.

I thought Nolan's on Bloomfield in the first half was a naughty one.
Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 10:43 - Nov 27 with 2692 viewsLankHenners

Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 09:20 - Nov 27 by Steve_M

Yep.

Thought the first booking was a poor one, borderline decision for the foul but in the context of the game at that point was a sign of how little control he had. See also lecturing Allsop and Akinfenwa before letting them off with a warning without doing that to our players.

Yes, gave them plenty of warnings but us a yellow at the first time of questioning a decision. How he let their player off for going through the back of Huws but booked Nolan for catching their guy when challenging a legitimate 50/50 was beyond me. Feels like we’re saying ‘worst referee we’ve had in weeks’ every game but he really did stand out as particularly awful. Made Keith Stroud look competent.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 10:45 - Nov 27 with 2679 viewsPhilTWTD

Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 10:43 - Nov 27 by LankHenners

Yes, gave them plenty of warnings but us a yellow at the first time of questioning a decision. How he let their player off for going through the back of Huws but booked Nolan for catching their guy when challenging a legitimate 50/50 was beyond me. Feels like we’re saying ‘worst referee we’ve had in weeks’ every game but he really did stand out as particularly awful. Made Keith Stroud look competent.

I mentioned the Huws tackle in the press room last night, certainly the worst challenge of the match, player jumped in at a bouncing ball, missed and caught Huws from behind.
Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 10:46 - Nov 27 with 2664 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I thought Ref was going for his red. It looked high to me.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 10:56 - Nov 27 with 2624 viewsWallingford_Boy

Just as well the ref did cock that one up!

With KVY now out for months, we could do without him being out for 3 games, Edwards at right back is a big no!

Thought he had a decent game last night actually, looked much better going forwards.

RIP Sir Bobby

Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 11:00 - Nov 27 with 2612 viewsMatt_Netherlands

I actually thought his first tackle could have been a red card too... his studs caught him knee height! Dreadful decision not to come back and show him a second yellow before the pen though... think that was the only thing that went in our favour all night
Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 11:02 - Nov 27 with 2605 viewsKeaneish

Donacien did OK last night until that point then he made three mistakes in a row. two poor touches and a wild lunge.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 11:22 - Nov 27 with 2533 viewsTractorCam

Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 11:00 - Nov 27 by Matt_Netherlands

I actually thought his first tackle could have been a red card too... his studs caught him knee height! Dreadful decision not to come back and show him a second yellow before the pen though... think that was the only thing that went in our favour all night

Yes, I thought the first challenge was a red as well. If we ever see a worse ref than that i'll be amazed.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 11:46 - Nov 27 with 2489 viewsGeoffSentence

second yellow maybe, didnt think it looked like a stright red.

He was happy to dish out the yellers so quite a surprise he didnt there.

He didnt fancy sending off the chap who scythed down Keane later and I thought that was a clear straight red offence.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 12:47 - Nov 27 with 2400 viewsKieran_Knows

Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 11:46 - Nov 27 by GeoffSentence

He didnt fancy sending off the chap who scythed down Keane later and I thought that was a clear straight red offence.

Was certainly worth a second yellow, but just from where I was standing, the way Donacien seemed to catch the bloke on his ankle, I've seen straight red cards given for them.

Still, as others have said, just showed the utter incompetence of the ref.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 16:15 - Nov 27 with 2232 viewsEly_Blue

Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 11:46 - Nov 27 by GeoffSentence

When he went over to the player that took Keane out you could see him checking his notepad to see if he was one of the many players already on a yellow

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 18:09 - Nov 27 with 2153 viewsjas0999

Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 09:20 - Nov 27 by Steve_M

Yep.

Agree with this.
Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 18:23 - Nov 27 with 2105 viewsbournemouthblue

It's a shocking phase for the ref

He gets that wrong and then gets the penalty award wrong also

A pretty ordinary night for the ref all round

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 18:36 - Nov 27 with 2085 viewsfabian_illness

Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 08:55 - Nov 27 by portmanking

“There’s a player in there somewhere re. Donacien”

I agree, can’t work out if it’s volleyball or polo because it’s definitely not football.
Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 18:42 - Nov 27 with 2061 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Had he got the penalty decision right as a free kick outside the box, would he have sent Chambers off for a professional foul? Might he even have remembered the Donacien one and sent them both off! Seems pretty difficult to predict what he would have done!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 18:59 - Nov 27 with 2036 viewstextbackup

him and Edwards being on the same side of the pitch together for any length of time is poor management....

I know that wasn't the question, but still.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 19:23 - Nov 27 with 1980 viewsbadadski

Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 18:59 - Nov 27 by textbackup

him and Edwards being on the same side of the pitch together for any length of time is poor management....

I know that wasn't the question, but still.

Donacien to me reminds me of jamie Peters in his final stint as wing back and just looking like a rabbit caught in the headlines when he gets passed half way line.

Yesterday on numerous occasions he had no idea of movement or where to go so just plants on the spot and causes who ever has the ball at the time to not know what to do. No overlapping runs or running passed the defenders to draw them away, infact he was just getting in the way on some occasions. Thats not even looking at his defending which wasn't good yesterday at all.
Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 20:38 - Nov 27 with 1893 viewsBLUEBEAT

I couldn’t get a clear view of Donacien’s tackle from where I was sat.

Was it erect?

Poll: W or W

Anyone else think Donacien's tackle... on 20:53 - Nov 27 with 1835 viewsBloomBlue

Is on the abnormally large size ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024