Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Us, Wycombe, Sunderland and Pompey all playing tonight.... 15:19 - Nov 26 with 1019 viewsITFC_Forever

... after a slow start, Pompey are starting to come up on the rails.

Fully expect them to be in the POs by the end of the season.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Us, Wycombe, Sunderland and Pompey all playing tonight.... on 15:25 - Nov 26 with 985 viewshoppy

I've not really noticed to be honest. How's Ellis Harrison doing there? Getting games/goals?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Us, Wycombe, Sunderland and Pompey all playing tonight.... on 15:32 - Nov 26 with 957 viewspatrickswell

It's Rotherham's progression to 4th place that has come as the sudden surprise. At least they and Pompey may take points off each other tonight.
Us, Wycombe, Sunderland and Pompey all playing tonight.... on 15:38 - Nov 26 with 940 viewsPinewoodblue

Three Div 1 games a champions League night will attract a combined attendance of 60,000 impressive.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Us, Wycombe, Sunderland and Pompey all playing tonight.... on 15:50 - Nov 26 with 895 viewsITFC_Forever

Us, Wycombe, Sunderland and Pompey all playing tonight.... on 15:32 - Nov 26 by patrickswell

It's Rotherham's progression to 4th place that has come as the sudden surprise. At least they and Pompey may take points off each other tonight.

That's very true - slipped my mind they are steady PO contenders.

Still early in the season etc, but tonight is probably the biggest night of the season for L1 so far, and all the teams you'd expect to be up there (plus Wycombe) are on / not far off the pace for the POs at least.

Us, Wycombe, Sunderland and Pompey all playing tonight.... on 20:25 - Nov 26 with 726 viewsfactual_blue

Us, Wycombe, Sunderland and Pompey all playing tonight.... on 15:25 - Nov 26 by hoppy

I've not really noticed to be honest. How's Ellis Harrison doing there? Getting games/goals?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/portsmouth/top-scorers
He's scoring a goal every 119 minutes played, apparently.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Us, Wycombe, Sunderland and Pompey all playing tonight.... on 23:22 - Nov 26 with 663 viewsITFC_Forever

Pompey won again, thankfully Sunderland under Parkinson are pretty crap. Awful appointment for them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024