Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Betting sites showing live UK football matches 15:10 - Nov 26 with 1534 viewskizaitfc

Surely the game is gone!

I'm all for allowing people to watch games, but the whole point of turning up at the ground to watch your team play is slowly being lost.

I remember people being up in arms about Sky showing 1 game a week and changing the kick off time of Saturday or Sunday games.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Betting sites showing live UK football matches on 15:12 - Nov 26 with 1522 viewsjeera

Man, moon etc...

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Betting sites showing live UK football matches on 15:16 - Nov 26 with 1501 viewsSitfcB

It’s not a new thing.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Betting sites showing live UK football matches on 15:16 - Nov 26 with 1508 viewsJ2BLUE

Can you tell me more about this? Is this breaking news because I don't think it happens at the moment?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Betting sites showing live UK football matches on 15:17 - Nov 26 with 1492 viewsITFC_Forever

Betting sites showing live UK football matches on 15:16 - Nov 26 by J2BLUE

Can you tell me more about this? Is this breaking news because I don't think it happens at the moment?

Sky bet are streaming our game tonight apparently.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Betting sites showing live UK football matches on 15:32 - Nov 26 with 1436 viewsVaughan8

Betting sites showing live UK football matches on 15:17 - Nov 26 by ITFC_Forever

Sky bet are streaming our game tonight apparently.

Good to know. Might not bother getting the ifollow then.
Betting sites showing live UK football matches on 15:38 - Nov 26 with 1412 viewsWeWereZombies

Betting sites showing live UK football matches on 15:16 - Nov 26 by J2BLUE

Frog in a saucepan, isn't it? This frog has just jumped in and screamed 'that water is almost boiling' as he jumped out. The rest of you are like 'so the water is getting a bit hotter, it isn't something we haven't been able to cope with'...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Betting sites showing live UK football matches on 15:50 - Nov 26 with 1374 viewsJ2BLUE

Betting sites showing live UK football matches on 15:38 - Nov 26 by WeWereZombies

Frog in a saucepan, isn't it? This frog has just jumped in and screamed 'that water is almost boiling' as he jumped out. The rest of you are like 'so the water is getting a bit hotter, it isn't something we haven't been able to cope with'...

Completely misunderstood my post I think...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Betting sites showing live UK football matches on 16:56 - Nov 26 with 1249 viewskizaitfc

Betting sites showing live UK football matches on 15:16 - Nov 26 by SitfcB

It’s not a new thing.

It is new this season for UK leagues I believe.

What I don't get is why they don't do it for the premiership teams?

It is stopping some fans of the lower league clubs going to the live games and stopping them pay for the clubs own option (ifollow).

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Login to get fewer ads

Betting sites showing live UK football matches on 17:03 - Nov 26 with 1222 viewsWeWereZombies

Betting sites showing live UK football matches on 15:50 - Nov 26 by J2BLUE

Completely misunderstood my post I think...

Either that or you haven't quite picked up on the tenor of my reply...

Betting sites showing live UK football matches on 17:09 - Nov 26 with 1198 viewsjeera

Betting sites showing live UK football matches on 17:03 - Nov 26 by WeWereZombies

Either that or you haven't quite picked up on the tenor of my reply...

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Betting sites showing live UK football matches on 17:10 - Nov 26 with 1187 viewsWeWereZombies

Betting sites showing live UK football matches on 17:09 - Nov 26 by jeera

I think we should call an alt to this right now...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024