Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tattoo....has anyone had.... 17:54 - Nov 24 with 999 viewshampstead_blue

a traditional irezumi tattoo?

I've been looking for a while now and like this a lot.
The training and devotion of the artist, the style, and colours are much brighter.

I like tradition and this seems like a wonderful way of getting my next tattoo.

If you've had it done, what's it like? Who would you recommend?
The cost isn't so much a problem as I've had this on the back burner for quite some time. I won't compromise unless it's bonkers money.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Tattoo....has anyone had.... on 18:33 - Nov 24 with 963 viewsfabian_illness

I've got a really sh1t cartoon man on a motorbike which was done in someone's shed when I was about 18.
The chap was devoted to his art because he sketched it out with a biro first.
Traditional because he'd had several special brews before I got there.
£20 well spent I thought.
Tattoo....has anyone had.... on 19:36 - Nov 24 with 909 viewsBluefish

Make sure you post a picture if it looks good because I've always wanted to see a tattoo that actually looks good

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Tattoo....has anyone had.... on 20:00 - Nov 24 with 867 viewsgordon

Tattoo....has anyone had.... on 19:36 - Nov 24 by Bluefish

Make sure you post a picture if it looks good because I've always wanted to see a tattoo that actually looks good

Used to be a bloke in my local who had a tattoo of homer Simpson on his belly. What made it work was that the bloke was fat and stupid as well, and would pull up his top to show it off every night he was in there.
Tattoo....has anyone had.... on 20:52 - Nov 24 with 808 viewscaught-in-limbo

As an admirer of the training and devotion of traditional Japanese irezumi artists, I guess you're wanting a traditional Japanese style tattoo.

Unless you're Japanese yourself, why would you want that inked into on your body for the rest of your life?

Wouldn't it be better to just print out the image below and stick it on your wall?

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Tattoo....has anyone had.... on 20:56 - Nov 24 with 802 viewsBackToRussia

They're pretty cheap actually, I got one the other day for eighty thousand pounds.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2019 20:59]

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Tattoo....has anyone had.... on 21:25 - Nov 24 with 756 viewsjeera

I'd have thought something maybe Iceni or Celtic or something may be more traditional to us, unless you're Japanese of course.

I don't know what tribes were knocking about Hampstead back in the day. Maybe a bit of research there will provide some good ideas.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024