Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well today couldn't have gone much worse! 16:58 - Nov 23 with 8533 viewsWallingford_Boy

And that's not being dramatic!

Can't remember many good performances this season and all around us getting stronger.

Makes Tuesday HUGE, with confidence becoming fragile..

RIP Sir Bobby

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 16:59 - Nov 23 with 6180 viewsBent_double

22 matches since a win after an international break. Mmmmm.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:00 - Nov 23 with 6148 viewsHipsterectomy

Awful day for us

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:02 - Nov 23 with 6085 viewsTerry_Nutkins

its really dramatic. we didnt even lose.

Win Tuesday an we're in great shape. annoying late goals elsewhere but that happens.

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:06 - Nov 23 with 5967 viewsBent_double

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:02 - Nov 23 by Terry_Nutkins

Win Tuesday an we're in great shape. annoying late goals elsewhere but that happens.

Fair enough, but lose and we're 8 points off top, albeit with 2 games in hand, and lets face it, our home form isn't exactly brilliant, is it?

I'd be more confident getting a result at Wycombe.

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:07 - Nov 23 with 5938 viewsBobbychase

Never let it be said our fans are hysterical.

Oh hang on.

We're second with two games in hand on the teams in first and third and have yet to hit our stride. We've taken seven points from the last nine.

I know I shouldn't come on here looking for perspective but jeeeeez

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:08 - Nov 23 with 5924 viewsBobbychase

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:06 - Nov 23 by Bent_double

Fair enough, but lose and we're 8 points off top, albeit with 2 games in hand, and lets face it, our home form isn't exactly brilliant, is it?

Do we genuinely feel Wycombe will still be top in May? Just don't think they have the squad depth.

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:10 - Nov 23 with 5856 viewsWallingford_Boy

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:07 - Nov 23 by Bobbychase

Oh hang on.

We're second with two games in hand on the teams in first and third and have yet to hit our stride. We've taken seven points from the last nine.

This league is awful, so, so bad and we are struggling in most games.

Do you go to many games? Seen us play much? We've not been good much this season, especially of late.

I can see us slipping into play offs over the next couple of months and and then we'll see how good a manager Lambert is.

RIP Sir Bobby

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:11 - Nov 23 with 5830 viewsWallingford_Boy

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:02 - Nov 23 by Terry_Nutkins

You think we'll win Tuesday?!

RIP Sir Bobby

Login to get fewer ads

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:15 - Nov 23 with 5715 viewsHerbivore

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:11 - Nov 23 by Wallingford_Boy

You think we'll win Tuesday?!

Yes, pretty easily. I've seen Wycombe play. They're crap. Hopefully the ref won't give them a penalty for an actual Swan dive.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:15 - Nov 23 with 5718 viewsBobbychase

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:10 - Nov 23 by Wallingford_Boy

Do you go to many games? Seen us play much? We've not been good much this season, especially of late.

I can see us slipping into play offs over the next couple of months and and then we'll see how good a manager Lambert is.

It's a very competitive division and we're coming off the back of one of the worst seasons in the club's history. All this "HMS p*ss the league" stuff was and still is nonsense and being top and unbeaten for so long perhaps gave some people a false sense of invincibility.

Leeds, Sheffield United, Forest, Bolton, Sheffield Wednesday, Leicester, Southampton - all found it a battle to get out of League One and back into the top two divisions in recent years. No reason we should think it should be different for us.

We've got a bigger squad than most sides and key players to come back in January. I also expect us to strengthen in the January window.

I couldn't give a chuff if we drop into the play-offs in the next couple of months. You don't win anything for being top in December. It's where we finish the season that counts.

Yes, I'm a season ticket holder and I've just bought my tickets for both matches at Coventry. I watch us play.

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:19 - Nov 23 with 5575 viewspatrickswell

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:08 - Nov 23 by Bobbychase

Do we genuinely feel Wycombe will still be top in May? Just don't think they have the squad depth.

Momentum can be very hard to stop, and they have a 9 point cushion on 3rd place which releases pressure on them.

Am disappointed at not winning today, but Blackpool’s form has been good recently.
Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:20 - Nov 23 with 5525 viewsHerbivore

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:19 - Nov 23 by patrickswell

Momentum can be very hard to stop, and they have a 9 point cushion on 3rd place which releases pressure on them.

Am disappointed at not winning today, but Blackpool’s form has been good recently.

Wycombe are crap though, from what I've seen.

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:21 - Nov 23 with 5513 viewsKeaneish

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:10 - Nov 23 by Wallingford_Boy

You thought we struggled today? We were the better side for large periods of the game. Biggest issue today was Jackson alone up top. Other than that, there were excellent performances throughout the side.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:21 - Nov 23 with 5512 viewsBent_double

No idea, who knows what they'll do in the Jan window.

Just disappointing, a win today then a draw at worst on Tuesday would have been a reasonable return.

OK, so we now just have to win Tuesday, I'm fine with that, it's just that our home record doesn't suggest it's gonna happen.

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:25 - Nov 23 with 5390 viewsTerry_Nutkins

correct. its possible but yes this is a marathon. We're clearly playing long game and tucked nicely fir finish. lots of home games to finish too.

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:26 - Nov 23 with 5364 viewsBlueBadger

In all fairness, would could have lost 6-0...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:27 - Nov 23 with 5341 viewsKeaneish

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:26 - Nov 23 by BlueBadger

In all fairness, would could have lost 6-0...

If we’d started the game with no keeper, maybe...

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:27 - Nov 23 with 5337 viewsblueconscience

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:20 - Nov 23 by Herbivore

Wycombe are crap though, from what I've seen.

But people keep saying there are no crap teams in league one

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:28 - Nov 23 with 5334 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:06 - Nov 23 by Bent_double

If we lose Tuesday its a poor few days. Win Tuesday and we're in superb shape. Today was more annoying that awful. Wycombe in reality scraped a win and were 2nd best in stats against 10. Peterborough Similar. I fancy us to beat Wycombe and that is net gain! We're in great shape still.

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:29 - Nov 23 with 5303 viewsHerbivore

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:27 - Nov 23 by blueconscience

But people keep saying there are no crap teams in league one

There are only crap teams in this league, us included. It's shades of crap.

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:34 - Nov 23 with 5224 viewsblueprint

I’d hate to be with you in a crisis. I knew it wouldn’t be long before someone started flouncing.
Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:35 - Nov 23 with 5214 viewsdissboy2

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:28 - Nov 23 by Terry_Nutkins

If we lose Tuesday its a poor few days. Win Tuesday and we're in superb shape. Today was more annoying that awful. Wycombe in reality scraped a win and were 2nd best in stats against 10. Peterborough Similar. I fancy us to beat Wycombe and that is net gain! We're in great shape still.

it was also annoying that the budgies moved off the bottom of the table

we need to pick ourselves up for tuesday obviously
Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:35 - Nov 23 with 5200 viewsblueconscience

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:34 - Nov 23 by blueprint

I’d hate to be with you in a crisis. I knew it wouldn’t be long before someone started flouncing.

My flouncing is a result of the last 10 years give or take. I will flounce with pride whenever we play pathetically against crap teams
[Post edited 23 Nov 2019 17:41]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:44 - Nov 23 with 4967 views44_not_out

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:07 - Nov 23 by Bobbychase

Oh hang on.

I sometimes wonder why I come on here and read some of the ridiculous comments.

And every now and again I read something sensible. Thank you for making realise there are some Town fans who are able to put things into perspective
[Post edited 23 Nov 2019 17:49]
Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:57 - Nov 23 with 4794 viewsblueprint

Well today couldn't have gone much worse! on 17:35 - Nov 23 by blueconscience

My flouncing is a result of the last 10 years give or take. I will flounce with pride whenever we play pathetically against crap teams
[Post edited 23 Nov 2019 17:41]

Blackpool are no pushovers. They’ve lost one more than us. By all accounts we played ok.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024