Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Election result prediction 07:58 - Nov 22 with 24681 viewsBluefish

BoJo to have a majority of 42

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Election result prediction on 08:04 - Nov 22 with 8540 viewsDubtractor

I think it will be almost the same as 2017 personally.

LD will take a few off each of Labour and tories, but we'll need a coalition of some sort, I'm sure of it.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Election result prediction on 08:08 - Nov 22 with 8524 viewsBluefish

Election result prediction on 08:04 - Nov 22 by Dubtractor

LD will take a few off each of Labour and tories, but we'll need a coalition of some sort, I'm sure of it.

I was in the barbers this week and a political debate was started by the barbers and a very eclectic mix of customers. The whole shop was voting Tory (except for me and I am voting lib dem). This is in a very solid Labour area, I stayed well away from the debate and listened in, none of them would vote for anything associated to JC. In real life I just can't see that the labour support matches the online hysteria.

Election result prediction on 08:11 - Nov 22 with 8516 viewsDubtractor

Election result prediction on 08:08 - Nov 22 by Bluefish

I was in the barbers this week and a political debate was started by the barbers and a very eclectic mix of customers. The whole shop was voting Tory (except for me and I am voting lib dem). This is in a very solid Labour area, I stayed well away from the debate and listened in, none of them would vote for anything associated to JC. In real life I just can't see that the labour support matches the online hysteria.

2 things.

I vote Labour and haven't had a paid for hair cut in over 15 years - Labour voters obviously don't have hair cuts.

On your last point - loads of people DID vote for JC in 2017, why would that have changed?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Election result prediction on 08:16 - Nov 22 with 8510 viewsBluefish

Election result prediction on 08:11 - Nov 22 by Dubtractor

2 things.

I vote Labour and haven't had a paid for hair cut in over 15 years - Labour voters obviously don't have hair cuts.

On your last point - loads of people DID vote for JC in 2017, why would that have changed?

A lot of places were still anti tory back then and no matter what happened would just vote for labour. The brexit stance has superceded that now and i am not convinced his stance of throwing money at everything in the country hasn't helped him along either. 2017 was JC convincing us he isnt a radical as feared, now he is saying he is extra radical

Time will tell but i have never known the north to be this openly tory.

Election result prediction on 08:22 - Nov 22 with 8491 viewsitfcjoe

JC is toxic with a lot of people - I think a lot of that is to do with the smears in the paper as you hear the same guff. But those people won't be persuaded and think that will cost Labour

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Election result prediction on 08:27 - Nov 22 with 8468 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Election result prediction on 08:04 - Nov 22 by Dubtractor

Yeah this, although I think the Tories may have a few more seats than now, perhaps even a small majority

Despite current polling I think the gap will close as the election draws nearer, particularly as I think some of the Lib Dem share will swing back to Labour as some remainers drift back in an attempt to stop the Tories

Definitely the hardest election to call in living memory - which makes it somewhat interesting even if the campaign itself is shaping up to be an utter sh*tshow

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Election result prediction on 08:36 - Nov 22 with 8419 viewsSteve_M

Election result prediction on 08:27 - Nov 22 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Yeah this, although I think the Tories may have a few more seats than now, perhaps even a small majority

Despite current polling I think the gap will close as the election draws nearer, particularly as I think some of the Lib Dem share will swing back to Labour as some remainers drift back in an attempt to stop the Tories

Definitely the hardest election to call in living memory - which makes it somewhat interesting even if the campaign itself is shaping up to be an utter sh*tshow

It depends if the Tories take enough seats off Labour to compensate for those lost to the SNP and Lib Dems.

I'm still with you and Dub in thinking it'll be a different variation on a hung Parliament but Corbyn remains widely disliked so will repel as many people as Johnson.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Election result prediction on 08:38 - Nov 22 with 8414 viewsgiant_stow

Election result prediction on 08:16 - Nov 22 by Bluefish

A lot of places were still anti tory back then and no matter what happened would just vote for labour. The brexit stance has superceded that now and i am not convinced his stance of throwing money at everything in the country hasn't helped him along either. 2017 was JC convincing us he isnt a radical as feared, now he is saying he is extra radical

Know its only question time, but it was striking how hostile that Bolton crowd was to Labour's manifesto.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

Election result prediction on 08:43 - Nov 22 with 8389 viewsIpswichKnight

I would think around 40-50 Conservative majority is most likely at the moment. The science ( polls ) and the money ( betting websites ) all seem to agree on that, a Tory majority is around 4/9 at the moment a Labour majority at 25/1, electoral calculus poll of polls has a Tory majority at 72 though they say that there own analysis has it around 50.

Interesting is that the Liberals have made no real inroads, a good piece in the Spectator goes into this, the base line is that voters are put off by Jo Swinson and the pledge to cancel Brexit. I saw a council by-election result last night in Chichester were the Liberals lost the seat to the Tories.
Election result prediction on 08:49 - Nov 22 with 8365 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

There is a reason they call it the baaaaaa bers!

Edit....but unfortunately the lambs will vote for Easter!
[Post edited 22 Nov 2019 8:54]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Election result prediction on 09:00 - Nov 22 with 8300 viewsZedRodgers

Labour largest party with no overall majority.

Lib Dems pick up more votes from Tories than Labour.

SNP gains in Scotland. Probably 6+ Tory losses there.

Change UK wiped off the face of the earth.

No BXP MPs.

DUP to lose a couple in NI with SDLP standing down.

No, not at the moment

Election result prediction on 09:03 - Nov 22 with 8289 viewsBluefish

Election result prediction on 09:00 - Nov 22 by ZedRodgers

No BXP MPs.

Is that

What you believe?

What you are told to believe?

Or

What you want to believe?

Election result prediction on 09:06 - Nov 22 with 8273 viewsGlasgowBlue

No BXP MPs.

This is typical of a few constituency polls I have seen.

Brexit party take votes off Labour allowing the Tories to come through the middle.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Election result prediction on 09:08 - Nov 22 with 8264 viewsZedRodgers

Election result prediction on 08:16 - Nov 22 by Bluefish

Complete nonsense.

What makes you think 'the Brexit stance has superceded' people's other political priorities? Just a Bluefish hunch?

Believe it or not, there are some people left outside of your Tory-north echo-chamber that haven't been radicalised by Brexit.

The Labour manifesto is the antidote to the radicalisation which has taken place in this country over the last few years.

No, not at the moment

Election result prediction on 09:14 - Nov 22 with 8239 viewsBluefish

Election result prediction on 09:08 - Nov 22 by ZedRodgers

Complete nonsense.

What makes you think 'the Brexit stance has superceded' people's other political priorities? Just a Bluefish hunch?

Believe it or not, there are some people left outside of your Tory-north echo-chamber that haven't been radicalised by Brexit.

The Labour manifesto is the antidote to the radicalisation which has taken place in this country over the last few years.

Umm I'm not really sure how you want me to answer that brexit has become the biggest political issue by a vast distance. It really be a question can it? Keep chirping about bubbles though

Election result prediction on 09:15 - Nov 22 with 8234 viewsflimflam

No BXP MPs.

I want some of what you have been smoking.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Election result prediction on 09:16 - Nov 22 with 8230 viewsZedRodgers

Election result prediction on 09:06 - Nov 22 by GlasgowBlue

This is typical of a few constituency polls I have seen.

Brexit party take votes off Labour allowing the Tories to come through the middle.

A survey of 401 people who answer their telephones to polling companies is not a true reflection of the great people of Great Grimsby's voting intentions.

No, not at the moment

Election result prediction on 09:20 - Nov 22 with 8208 viewsHerbivore

If this utter shower of a Tory Party win a majority then the country is beyond help and repair. I suspect we will see a small Tory majority.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Election result prediction on 09:21 - Nov 22 with 8197 viewsGlasgowBlue

Election result prediction on 09:16 - Nov 22 by ZedRodgers

A survey of 401 people who answer their telephones to polling companies is not a true reflection of the great people of Great Grimsby's voting intentions.

“This is typical of a few constituency polls I have seen”

Look I know how much you have invested in the cult of Corbyn but it’s all going to be over by 13 December. One day it will all seem like a bad dream.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Election result prediction on 09:22 - Nov 22 with 8198 viewsWeWereZombies

Election result prediction on 08:11 - Nov 22 by Dubtractor

2 things.

'haven't had a paid for hair cut in over 15 years'

You didn't need to post that, we can tell from the avatar...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Election result prediction on 09:24 - Nov 22 with 8193 viewsGuthrum

Con 295
Lab 220
LibDem 55
SNP 51
Sinn Fein 7
DUP 7
Ind 5
Plaid 4
SDLP 3
Green 2
BP 1

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Election result prediction on 09:25 - Nov 22 with 8185 viewsBluefish

Election result prediction on 09:21 - Nov 22 by GlasgowBlue

“This is typical of a few constituency polls I have seen”

Look I know how much you have invested in the cult of Corbyn but it’s all going to be over by 13 December. One day it will all seem like a bad dream.

Do you think zed, bds, dk and herb will go for username change and slink back or will they delete and never return?

Election result prediction on 09:27 - Nov 22 with 8161 viewsHerbivore

Election result prediction on 09:25 - Nov 22 by Bluefish

Do you think zed, bds, dk and herb will go for username change and slink back or will they delete and never return?

I've said several times I'm no great fan of Corbyn. I'm voting Labour tactically, I'd rather vote Green.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Election result prediction on 09:28 - Nov 22 with 8151 viewsElephantintheRoom

Why not wait for the Tory manifesto before making an educated guess?

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Election result prediction on 09:30 - Nov 22 with 8145 viewsGeoffSentence

I think it will be bigger than that I think it will be in the region of 70.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024