Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It’s a nice little in ya face to the people moaning about squad rotation 08:32 - Nov 21 with 780 viewsMrTown

And a little in ya face to the Judge miners.

Lovely worked goal.

COYB!!

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

It’s a nice little in ya face to the people moaning about squad rotation on 08:33 - Nov 21 with 771 viewsKieran_Knows

I think we'll find out on Saturday if it has really worked or not.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

It’s a nice little in ya face to the people moaning about squad rotation on 08:46 - Nov 21 with 737 viewsStokieBlue

Neither of those first two things are true.

And unhelpful post poking your fellow fans.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

It’s a nice little in ya face to the people moaning about squad rotation on 09:02 - Nov 21 with 691 viewsbluewein

Re. Judge. If he goes on a run of goals and assists, then great stuff. We'll be seeing the best of him at last.

But 1 goal in 46 is not going to hide the fact that he's been (in his words no less) pretty sh1te...
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 9:04]

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

It’s a nice little in ya face to the people moaning about squad rotation on 09:09 - Nov 21 with 650 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

It’s a nice little in ya face to the people moaning about squad rotation on 08:46 - Nov 21 by StokieBlue

Neither of those first two things are true.

And unhelpful post poking your fellow fans.

SB

Indeed

Hopefully scoring does light something in Judge, but finally scoring a goal after 40 odd games for us hardly prove the doubters wrong. I am still one of those doubters, but will be delighted to be proved wrong

Great that we’ve finally won an FA Cup tie too - hopefully we can get through the next round too, as despite our pitiful recent efforts I remain quite proud that we have been in the 3rd round draw for the past 23 years, which I’d wager is a longer run than most

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

It’s a nice little in ya face to the people moaning about squad rotation on 09:10 - Nov 21 with 651 viewsclive_baker

Anyone who doesn’t rate Judge as a footballer clearly doesn’t understand what a good player looks like at this level, but criticism of his performances in a Town shirt aren’t unwarranted. I think people just want to see him deliver what we know he’s capable of and shows glimpses of.

As for squad rotation, you could argue if we lined up stronger first time around we wouldn’t have needed a replay at all, and that side would’ve then had 10 days off.
[Post edited 21 Nov 2019 9:11]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024