Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any cricket coaches out there 20:04 - Nov 20 with 498 viewshampstead_blue

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/50486740

This lad will be wrecked in a couple of years.
16 years of age, he should be seriously limiting his bowling at that level and pace.

Shocking decision by Pakistan to do this to the lad. His body is 5 years off being able to handle that level of punishment.

N.B For the non-cricketers out there, as a pace bowler your body is smashed each ball. The forces going through the joints are crazy.
His bones are still soft.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Any cricket coaches out there on 20:12 - Nov 20 with 472 viewsbournemouthblue

You have limits on number of overs to bowl at that age and rest periods within the game itself

On the flipside the body is lighter weight at that age and should recover quickly, it's swings and roundabouts I would say

Modern sports science, strength and condition and nutrition should manage his work load presumably?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Any cricket coaches out there on 20:26 - Nov 20 with 444 viewsBlockJJ

He's 19 according to those in the know. "Handsome Graft" ;)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024