Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kieffer Moore 21:46 - Nov 19 with 1860 viewsreadtheleaguetable

Welsh International Footballer. European finalist. Imagine.

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

Kieffer Moore on 21:47 - Nov 19 with 1855 viewsFtnfwest

Well he plays for wales
Kieffer Moore on 21:48 - Nov 19 with 1854 viewsSwansea_Blue

More by accident than design I'd say. The Welshies think he's a bit of a aimless cart horse (not sure where they got that idea from).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Kieffer Moore on 21:50 - Nov 19 with 1826 viewsWD19

Kieffer Moore on 21:48 - Nov 19 by Swansea_Blue

More by accident than design I'd say. The Welshies think he's a bit of a aimless cart horse (not sure where they got that idea from).

Whereas Hal Robson Kanu was Pele!?!
Kieffer Moore on 21:57 - Nov 19 with 1788 viewsParisBlue

Good to see Johnny Williams in the midst of the celebrations (injured obviously)

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Kieffer Moore on 23:33 - Nov 19 with 1678 viewstractordownsouth

I was at the game tonight with some uni mates. It was a great atmosphere although we were sat right next to the Hungarians lobbing smoke bombs. I thought Moore, Allen and Ramsey were the standout players. Hungary never looked like scoring, besides one chance in the first half.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Kieffer Moore on 08:11 - Nov 20 with 1540 viewsitfcjoe

Kieffer Moore on 21:48 - Nov 19 by Swansea_Blue

He's totally transformed them in recent games by giving them someone to play off.

Also, big players always cause havoc in international football - Crouch, Jan Koller, and plenty more - it is such a different test and defenders panic and foul and get the wrong side all game.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Kieffer Moore on 08:18 - Nov 20 with 1525 viewschicoazul

Really strange how these players who lots of people here slagged off and said were rubbish are now doing really well. Moore, McG, Mings, Knudsen. Strange!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Kieffer Moore on 10:13 - Nov 20 with 1417 viewstractordownsouth

Kieffer Moore on 08:18 - Nov 20 by chicoazul

Really strange how these players who lots of people here slagged off and said were rubbish are now doing really well. Moore, McG, Mings, Knudsen. Strange!

To be fair, Moore was utter garbage when he played here

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Login to get fewer ads

Kieffer Moore on 10:15 - Nov 20 with 1410 viewsitfcjoe

Kieffer Moore on 10:13 - Nov 20 by tractordownsouth

To be fair, Moore was utter garbage when he played here

And we had been waiting 4 months for Daryl Murphy's replacement to show up when he signed - which was unfair on him

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Kieffer Moore on 10:28 - Nov 20 with 1378 viewsWickets

No doubt he had a good game yesterday even the first goal without touching the ball he had a big part in it as four defenders at the back three of them marked Moore leaving a big gap for Ramsey to exploit .Maybe he needed more time here as he has looked a different player since leaving and getting regular starts .
Kieffer Moore on 10:33 - Nov 20 with 1366 viewsOldsmoker

Kieffer Moore on 08:18 - Nov 20 by chicoazul

We'll all hang our heads in shame when Josh Emmanuel stars for England at the World Cup.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Kieffer Moore on 15:13 - Nov 20 with 1195 viewsRadlett_blue

I didn't watch the Welsh game & wasn't even aware Moore was playing for them but I played golf with a Welsh friend who said some bug guy had played well up front for them last night, called Moore or something. I worked out it was "our Kieffer" and was pretty aghast.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024